so today I updated AK2i, M3 and DSONEi. All of them are using Chessmaster. So using my DSlite I checked the strange behavior using XenoFile, argued in: http://gbatemp.net/t215395-maio-moonshell-...t&p=3703696 Here is the result: M3 (/system/menu.xx): Working perfectly. No issues. Perhaps it is because menu.xx is loaded via official g6dsload.eng. AK2i (/akmenu4.nds): Lower screen is gone. YSMenu's both screen are OK. DSONEi (/SCFW.SC): After replacing SCFW.SC, my DSONEi was bricked (two black screens). After downgrading to 142 (spongebob) via firmware writer, it is working. It might be my TF's FAT order issue, so further test might be required. So they might changed how to load homebrew. Further investigation is required!