Homebrew Checkpoint pokemon Yellow

milik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all !

i have a bug save in Pokemon yellow Virtual console, where i loose a pc box of pokemon. I extract the save by checkpoint and modify it with pkHex.
The trouble happen when i tried to restored the modify save to Pkmn Y using Checkpoint. Inside Checkpoint , in pkmn icon , choose my folders (where there is the sav.dat and secure value) choose restore and .... nothing change in game. Still missing a box even though i change it.

Did i messed up the restoration or do i need to do more step ? ( it will be good to know as i wish transfer my pkmn box to my emerald save when i finish pkmn yellow and go until UM US with all my pkmn :) )

Thanks al for your future help and replies !

WheelOfFornication

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Hi all !

i have a bug save in Pokemon yellow Virtual console, where i loose a pc box of pokemon. I extract the save by checkpoint and modify it with pkHex.
The trouble happen when i tried to restored the modify save to Pkmn Y using Checkpoint. Inside Checkpoint , in pkmn icon , choose my folders (where there is the sav.dat and secure value) choose restore and .... nothing change in game. Still missing a box even though i change it.

Did i messed up the restoration or do i need to do more step ? ( it will be good to know as i wish transfer my pkmn box to my emerald save when i finish pkmn yellow and go until UM US with all my pkmn :) )

Thanks al for your future help and replies !

Official legit Pokemon games purchased on 3ds eshop are special games that saves cannot be tampered with or not that easly , the only way to for you to transfer pokemon is to have and buy Pokemon bank.

It works with gb/gbc and all 3ds Pokemon games not nds , nds Pokemon game you can do an internet transfer to the most recent one until you reach a compatible 3ds Pokemon game that works with the nds Pokemon game then you can use pokebank.

If you want you can cheat Pokemon Yellow and have all Pokemon you wants and transfer them , Pokemon Yellow dont have pokemon Id like the most recent it will be detected as legit pokemon so you can transfer them with Pokemon Bank all 151 works(Maybe not mew never tried).

I hope it helped you in any way :)

Reactions: fmkid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night