1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Number 1️⃣5️⃣: ️urger Ki foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your ️urger Ki ️urger is someone's foot fuus. ️ut as it turns↩️ out, that might ️e what you get. A 4️⃣channer uploaded a ️hoto ️nonymously❓ to the site showcasing his feet in a ️lastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat ️t ️urger Ki." ️dmittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse. The ️ost went live at 1️⃣1️⃣:3️⃣8️⃣ PM on July 1️⃣6️⃣, and a mere 2️⃣0️⃣ minutes later, the ️urger Ki in question❓ was ️lerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the ️K employee hadn't removed❌ the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was ️t 1️⃣1️⃣:4️⃣7️⃣. 3️⃣ minutes later at 1️⃣1️⃣:5️⃣0️⃣, the ️urger Ki branch address was ️osted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5️⃣ minutes later, the news stati was contacted ️y ️nother 4️⃣channer. And 3️⃣ minutes later, at 1️⃣1️⃣:5️⃣8️⃣, a link was ️osted: ️K's "Tell us out us" online forum. The foot ️hoto, otherwise known as exhibit ️, was ️ttached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted☎️ the ️K in question❓ the next⏩ day. When questioned❓, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getti fired." Mystery solved, ️y 4️⃣chan. Now we can all go to2️⃣ eati our fast‍♂️ food in ️eace☮️.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE likes this.
  2. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 The Skiddo

United States
    Get help

Deleted User likes this.
  3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Haha

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm only playing around

Oh, emojis don't show up that much?

Last edited Mar 13, 2018
  4. Chary

Chary Never sleeps
    Chief Editor

United States
  5. dAVID_

dAVID_ Electrician's Apprentice

Mexico
    no, emojis dont show up. a lot of us are on desktop. would be nice to have some kind of emoji integration.

Deleted User likes this.
  6. Helpful Corn

Helpful Corn GBAtemp Regular

United States
  7. smileyhead

smileyhead I like cute stuff.

Hungary
    Only old emojis show up. The newer ones are automatically cut.

Deleted User likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Check,