Hacking Cheats Getting Stuck

CPTflconX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to use the Cheats on my TTDS but for some reason when I use more than 3 cheats the game gets stuck or doesn't load. Also, I tried playing Metroid Prime (Cheat : Moonjump) , it worked in Story Mode but stopped working when I joined WIFI

What can I do to fix it?

BoGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmh I can't say for sure if that's the problem you're having but the TTDS like R4 and flashcarts of these kinds have a problem using cheat codes files. There's a limit to how many Codes the TTDS system will treat from your cheat file. So if you just download the urscheat.dat from here there's big chances it contains too many codes since it has codes from all Regions (J, U , E, K ...).

If that's the problem you're having you should get R4CCE which is a Cheat Code file editor (google it) and make up your own Cheat file with what you need.

As for the Metroid Prime Multiplayer code not working it's pretty much possible the code for multiplayer would be a different one. But I don't think you'll find much Multiplayer Cheats in the Cheat file that can be found here on GBATemp.. Cheats in Multiplay isn't welcome.. makes Multiplay kinda lame don't you think
dry.gif

Hope this can help..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==