Cheatmaster Fusion

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by IBNobody, Oct 3, 2009.

1. IBNobody
    OP

IBNobody I try to keep myself amused.

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Texas, Hang 'Em High
    How many of you have tried Cheatmaster Fusion?

I've uploaded a copy of it to GBATemp

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=7273

It has some features that are much better than CWCheat, but it also has some stability issues.

What it does rather nicely is on-the-fly RTS and RTL. It works better than DA's PSPStates.

(And thank you, Raing3, for pointing out Cheatmaster Fusion to everyone in your cheat DB blurb.)

2. raing3

raing3 CNET_Richard

Apr 2, 2009
    Australia
    +1 for CheatMaster Fusion. It does the fastest memory searches of all the PSP cheat engines, its much faster than CWCheat. The interface also looks a lot neater. I only recently switched over to it after giving up on it because I didn't realize that the X and O button usage could be switched. I can't usually get the RTS to work though but I rarely use that function and the speed makes up for it not working [​IMG]

3. IBNobody
    OP

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Texas, Hang 'Em High
    The only thing I can't get working is the image file viewer. None of my images, including the ones from the screenshot taker work.

EDIT: It must be because I'm running 5.50 GEN B-2. I predict a mass of upgrades to plugins to get them compatible with this now that the decrypter is out.

4. IBNobody
    OP

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Texas, Hang 'Em High
    Yes, it was the firmware version...

And it looks like FreeCheat works better for image reading on 5.50GEN-B2.

Image reading is awesome, too.

5. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    Does that RTS thing only work on Slims or does it also work on phats? Anyway, I haven't tried Fusion yet but I did like the previous versions of CheatMaster though. It's fast memory search is the reason why I switched over from CWCheat, since I usually make cheats myself if I don't feel like looking them up.

6. IBNobody
    OP

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Texas, Hang 'Em High
    It's probably Slim-only.