cheating on the real game

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mystery01, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009

cheating on the real game by mystery01 at 8:09 PM (765 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. mystery01
    OP

Newcomer mystery01 Member

United States
    I want to cheat on a real game I own, but I don't have the hardware. But is it possible to use a flash cart to cheat? I've heard of Nitro Hax, but the last time I saw it used, it corrupted saves. Is there an alternative to cheating that works?

2. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    I've had no issues using NitroHax before. I set it up for my brother and it's never corrupted a save game.

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    NitroHax is great, it has never corrupted any of my save files, go for it [​IMG]

As for any alternatives, well you could dump your save, slap it on your flashcard, play with cheats on it there, and then you can restore the save back to the gamecard, very impractical, and very confusing.

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    nitrohax is good for me, dont worry

5. mystery01
    OP

Newcomer mystery01 Member

United States
    NitroHax does not work on R4, last time I used it either does not load the game, or if it does no cheats.

6. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Did you remember to add a xml file, if not add one with the codes. i have had no trouble out of Nitro Hax on the r4, except it does not like if the codes are in folders then it just freezes, but that is the only problem.