Homebrew Cheating in games?

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah i noticed that after i sent my post lol

and Cheat Engine is technically a part of it. create RAMdumps with spider3dstools or NTR debugger then analyze the RAMdumps with Cheat Engine using the scan physical memory option

to answer OP
if you're on 9.0 to 9.2 you can use NTR debugger for cheats and if you're on 9.0 to 9.5.0-22 (not 9.5.0-23 or above) you can use the spider3dstools web exploit to inject temporary cheat codes into RAM to change values of something for example cash money or refilling health sp pp hp mana magic bar or fp and even inject hacked pokemon into XYORAS. lunarcookies even made a qr code generator for cheatcodes and theres a database at fort42.cu.cc (might require a proxy to connect to) that has a bunch of these cheat codes which are compatible with both the spider3dstools web exploit method (by Yifan Lu with the arcode injector tool by KazoWAR and the qr code generator website by Lunarcookies) and the NTR debugger method although NTR debugger has an offset of 0x14000000 meaning each address has a difference of 0x14000000 for each code that's used.
you're a good man, i like you

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can actually do a lot of things by editing saves. The example you gave (max money) is the kind of thing that would likely be possible like that. And you can do that on the latest firmware with one of the many homebrew exploits.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can actually do a lot of things by editing saves. The example you gave (max money) is the kind of thing that would likely be possible like that. And you can do that on the latest firmware with one of the many homebrew exploits.
can't do ASM codes or cheat on the fly though ;)
can't even make ASM codes with spiderhax arcode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm