cheat pokemon

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vampire hunter, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

cheat pokemon by vampire hunter at 2:44 AM (933 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. vampire hunter
    OP

Newcomer vampire hunter Member

Vietnam
    after go to pokedex choose pokemon press L,go to grass encounter then freezess,help me [​IMG]

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    the code seems to work fine for many other~!

it could be your flash cart issue

3. vampire hunter
    OP

Vietnam
    I try place pokemon platinum on memory card 8GB(used DSTT,memory card have only game pokemon)and check cheat wild pokemon encounter this time I got a another prolem after press L choose pokemon,go to grass encounter then not image wild pokemon ,try attach on text said not taget,try catch then freezes,I just can run [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I always thought the code was: Enter number (1 through 493) in Calculator app, Press L, Walk in grass.
    Maybe you could try that? Or if they're two different codes, use the calculator one (it works for me).

5. vampire hunter
    OP

Vietnam
    I got idea can you make for me cheat pokemon platinum just like cheat pokemon D/P(E)please! pLease??(becase I not good computer and busiess)

I tried but not work, and strange???I don't need go to Pokedex ,just press L and go to grass it same last time

anyone know how to use cheat shine pokemon ?

why nobody make cheat like Have all pokemon in box,so that easy to cheat [​IMG] [​IMG] ??