Hacking Cheat help?

Djam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I seriously have no idea in which forum I need to post this, but anyway. I need help with updating cheats for my R4 SDHC. Everytime I put the cheat files in the folder it doesn't display cheats for some games, while they should be in the file. And sometimes it doesn't show cheats at all! I tried the help thing included but still I don't get cheats for all the games included. The help thing tells me to put either cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in the _system folder. When I use usrcheat.dat it gives me some cheats and cheat.dat it doesn't give me any. When I put both in it doesn't give me all cheats either... so...

Thanks in advance,
Djam

Djam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
outgum said:
You should have to diwnload the cheat.dat and DELETE the usrcheat.dat, so thbats the only one in that file, and it SHOULD work, Whats your firmware?

Nope doesn't work. I have V1.26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Deleting some of the Game Cheats that you don't need. Go here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/soft.html and Find the R4CCE (R4 Cheat Code Editor) Once you found that, click it, and it'll download it. Move the Files to a Folder. Open the R4CCE and Find the "Open" option, find your Cheat.DAT or USRCHEAT.DAT and double click on them once you found them. Now you can Edit the Cheats. If some Cheats doesn't display, then try Matching the Game ID's, because, sometimes, the Game ID's doesn't match with The Rom ID you have.

Djam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am r4ymond said:
Try Deleting some of the Game Cheats that you don't need. Go here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/soft.html and Find the R4CCE (R4 Cheat Code Editor) Once you found that, click it, and it'll download it. Move the Files to a Folder. Open the R4CCE and Find the "Open" option, find your Cheat.DAT or USRCHEAT.DAT and double click on them once you found them. Now you can Edit the Cheats. If some Cheats doesn't display, then try Matching the Game ID's, because, sometimes, the Game ID's doesn't match with The Rom ID you have.

Ah the ID didn't match. Thank you both for the answers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night