Hacking Cheat.dat m3/r4 update

Kudos030

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if anyone still updates the cheat.dat database with new cheats for m3/r4. i used to use the massive cheat database but it hasnt been updated since december 2009.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it has been updated to as late as earlier this month, apparently you never knew about the "temp" update area. Too late, it's gone now.

Too many people asking for updates, but too few actually helping, so no, it's not updated anymore.

It was a good run while it lasted, but now you will just have to figure out how to create and add cheats to the dat yourself.

No one cares anymore.....or should I say not enough people care. Oh, they want the dat, but they don't actually care enough to help out, so everything just fell apart because no single person can maintain it indefinitely without feeling the strain eventually.

Go here:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?action=forum

Find the cheats you want and add them yourself now. I'm sure there's a FAQ there somewhere that will teach you how to use R4CCE, if looking at the program isn't self-explanatory enough to figure out. Barring that, you are now S.O.L. for cheats unless you D.I.Y.

Maintaining the dat has become much too daunting a task for any one person to handle 24/7. Updating manually is not difficult, just very time-consuming. The person who was doing it before no longer has the time to dedicate to it anymore. Just like the person before him, and the person before him.......and so on.....all the way back to me when I first created the massive dat. We don't have the time or help to continue.

Sorry to hear you missed the few hundred updates from the "temp" database since December 09. You should have been more active on the forums......you would have known about the "temp" updates.

Here is the last official update:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m76ziinvzwpi6no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.