ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

masterbuzzsaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill get the game and have a look

Edit @masterbuzzsaw how far into the game do i need to go to unlock timed?

Done first level theres no timer

Edit 2 i had to find a save file to unlock it but done it.

Change the 00000003 to 000000C8 that will freeze the timer on 3 seconds

Edit 3 where did you get the original code, could you inform whoever made it that its wrong and to update, thanks

I got the code here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9157782

Thanks for your help! :)

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what i mean, can it be possible to cut and paste anywhere you like rather than just cut and paste above said cheat.

If for example your using edizion to find a cheat, you have to bookmark it then add it as a cheat code (cant we skip that and allow you to just add the result as a cheat code without having to bookmark it first).

But then that cheat code is at the end of your list.

If you could use breeze to then cut and paste that cheat further up in your cheat list.

Also some of the functionality of breeze would be easier added into edizion, such as the ability to add new cheats without a bookmark if you already know what the address is.

I dont know, it seems like we have 2 apps to do a task, I see breeze is trying to implement cheat search functions, but its got far too many button combination commands that it makes it complicated and easy to make an error by accidentally hitting the wrong button, the analogue commands are easy to make an error.

I know you work hard on these tools and its in your spare time as a fun project but maybe if you look at other cheat devices and try base on them having an easy/clean interface where everything is as a menu.

Navigate using the left analogue and/or d pad and clicking a on a menu icon to perform a task.

I dont know if you have used devices like action replay, xplorer (xploder) or games gameshark.

They had a very clean and simple interface without all these button combination commands, these make the apps more complicated than it needs to be as you have to sit and try remember what is what or look at the interface or click a button command to see the rest of the button command functions.

When really it would make it simpler to have these menu commands listed and just highlight what you need and press the A button on it.

Just friendly feedback to try help make nice apps more fluid and user friendly :)
All are possible and may not be that much effort individually but collectively it is a black hole. Between getting features and endless pursue for the ultimate UI ( which may not even be possible for one person let alone everyone ) I went with features most of the time. The reason why Breeze haven't got any update for a while is due to kind of writer block about the UI.

People fall in love with the familiar. What you think is perfect may be due to familiarity.

Valkri599

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone tell me how to make Experience points x# codes?

I want to make/find codes for Voice of Cards (both games) since they don't seem to exist. Not sure where to start looking to make codes like this though. I can change values I can see like money or HP but not sure where to begin with background stuff like xp gain.

gukingofheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking for edizon se only.

First search is a memory dump. Most games, even very simple one grab close to all the memory. You can tell by looking at the size when the dump is finish. The time it takes dependent on this only. Takes a few minutes.

Second search will depend on the size of the resultant candidates found from this search. Making a "same" search would be rather foolish as a second search. Assuming you don't the time taken should be in the same ballpark as the first search.

Third search on it should be fairly fast. It depends on the size of the candidate list.

The original Edizon takes much longer. Search speed was one of the first few things I worked on when I forked it. You need patient.

PS: One other reason could be you use exfat. Using exfat and the original Edizon for long search will corrupt your sd card. The search probably won't complete when corruption happens. ( When I started edizon se I have already stop using exfat )

What is EXFat?
All I did was try an unknown search for the first search in Super Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and it locks up on me.
Searching a value of 0 can also cause this same issue.. as there's just too many search results for it to handle.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean SP for using skill on stage. Not working on me. Maybe u can help for Inf EN, Inf Ammo, max score and inf SP ?
The ones i created are Skill Points for the upgrade in Intermission the ones you want(Inf.EN & SP)instead are easy to create,but with all the robots that are in the game and the various stages i should finish the game or know the first one code and then create a loop or compression as i do on PS Vita with Vitacheat.

Blackangelus972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DISGAEA 6 ver 1.0.5
0100ABC88282102D05
BUILD ID : AFBCB88282102D05

Mana, exp, weapon mastery, special skill, class proficiency, [cheat shop points. Items lv 1000 en state max, cheat shop points 9999.

NEXOMON EXTINCTION VERS 1.1.2
01005A5011A44000
BUILD ID :392D4FD1CD6CB74C
NEXOMON VERS 1.0.2
01000BE0156B2000
BUILD ID : FF7BDB92E214DF43
Exp x 16
Money max
Shiny nexomon

Last edited by Blackangelus972,

peepoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting absolutely destroyed by the bosses in Metroid Dread. Could really use some help.

Metroid Dread 2.0.0
TID: 010093801237C000
BID: C447858C965A1A2E

Pgmp06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can anyone hook me up with a Moon Jump cheat for USA version of Shin Megami Tensei V??

Title ID: 010063B012DC6000
Build ID: 4828BBB9E91E8024

I need Moon Jump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1