ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You simply have no Clue how Cheats work.
The Cheat will never work on SX OS because of Code Type 9.
How am i ignoring SX OS Users when it's SX OS Fault to not be compatible with Code Type 9.

Why should i lie to Him, when it's clearly possible.

You don't even know that you can have both CFW's at the Same Time.
Just make an 11.0.0 SX Emunand and shrink it with NXNandManager to 1GB.

You're an Idiot and on my Blacklist bye

i did not know a nand can be shrinked like that. Would that work on atmosphere emunand as well (but not in a double cfw setup) so i will have more sd card space?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i did not know a nand can be shrinked like that. Would that work on atmosphere emunand as well (but not in a double cfw setup) so i will have more sd card space?

Yes NxNandManager also works also on AMS Emunand,
the minimum is iirc ~ 400 MB but i recommend at least 1 - 2 GB.

Some Games have huge Save Files.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 for Example is around 1.2 GB.
And the game won't install if theres not enough Space for the Savegame.

My recommendation is 3.99 GB to not hit that 4 GB File Size Limit from Fat 32.

Last edited by crazy_p,
Reactions: TAOKTC

Junkie123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Using my code you can have all the material but you have to do some work to avoid illegal items. What you can do is backup your game save. Hack to find out the index to the material you need. Restore the save and then just hack the items you need.

The save is not encrypted. It is very easy to hack. The simple method of make change save game compare the file will do.

Or wait for the comprehensive cheat files with thousands of cheats.

ASM code is available for Jap version. I have not try it, don't know if it works on world version

Hi TomSwitch, i just found out in this forum that there is cheat for material acquisition in 8x but it seems that the code is not there anymore due to the user deleted it. perhaps do you have code for it?

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Someone uploaded this like 10 pages ago, which is a beautiful list, but unfortunately I think this is for 1.0.1 MHS2, any chance there's a 1.0.3 version for this? Just looking for boosters for rare monster dens/monsters mostly.

Attachments

• cheats.txt
    28.5 KB · Views: 180

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi TomSwitch, i just found out in this forum that there is cheat for material acquisition in 8x but it seems that the code is not there anymore due to the user deleted it. perhaps do you have code for it?
I don't share code from other creators, it is their hard work and they have the prerogative to share it themself. What I made I have already shared here.

jaguark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tested the code but it's not working not giving any EXP 999...
how to make it work ? I enable via edizon in the game, before the baattle ?
is it have to be turn off & on again in the battle ?

There are alternative codes for you to try and use. I have just updated to 1.0.3 so I can't test it anymore. Apologies.

Reactions: Jormandfen

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone uploaded this like 10 pages ago, which is a beautiful list, but unfortunately I think this is for 1.0.1 MHS2, any chance there's a 1.0.3 version for this? Just looking for boosters for rare monster dens/monsters mostly.
sxos or ams doesnt have a "DD" codetype so unless its encrypted or specially written, i am almost positive 3DS != Switch.

Reactions: crazy_p

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
sxos or ams doesnt have a "DD" codetype so unless its encrypted or specially written, i am almost positive 3DS != Switch.
Yeah I wouldn't know tbh, since this was posted with almost no context but the codes are pretty impressive, if it's not for switch then kindly disregard it. But a similar list would be nice.

Reactions: Gamerjin

Joshifer34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yeah if we can get an updated version. I want money and exp boosters.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Doom Eternal 1.5 is having problems, or hard to figure out, did anyone do the 1.4 Update? Does the Ancient Gods DLC work?

Was there a 1.4? I thought it jumped from 1.3 to 1.5 I could be wrong anyway 1.5 contained the DLC or at least gave you the option on the main menu for the shop Shop then the file itself for the Ancient Gods was a 64k dl so I am guessing 1.5 contained it already

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there a 1.4? I thought it jumped from 1.3 to 1.5 I could be wrong anyway 1.5 contained the DLC or at least gave you the option on the main menu for the shop Shop then the file itself for the Ancient Gods was a 64k dl so I am guessing 1.5 contained it already
Yeah, no one did 1.4 Codes, so I stayed on 1.3 . Forgot when 1.4 came out.

Reactions: burhansalih

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice to get a more detailed cheat list in one file. The one in the Titles. Rar has some issues OR I am really dumb and do not know how to properly activate them. An example is the Monster 1 lvl 99 does not work. It worked fine for the P.U. (player unit) but it doesn't work for the Monstie.

mennis_88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
This is actually old codes for MHS not MHS2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.