ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm trying to get it working now. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have something for you.
looked at the assembly codes but it's all a mess. Looks like they leave all the functions from all the legogames in it.

The money code is not working for me. Any ideas ?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Sorry did not installed that game. Just copied the codes over from 911wii

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you edit the code to 0 bombs?
"01000000 01CC077E 00000000"
Soo, as it turns out...at least for me, having the codes activated all the time was the cause, I loaded the codes and then turned them off and now my bombs say 10 and are unlimited...

Hope this helps anyone else out there.

Reactions: phonz

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang still no Daemon X machina codes
poop
but ni no kuni and zelda came down faster than rain has in houston
It depends on how a game is, zelda thanks to @DaBlackDeath had already started and released some codes, with the codes looking like theyre in the same area and not dynamic his codes gave me a starting point where to look.

I forgot to make note of double defence and the golden leafs addresses, but i have to play the game now to find the missing item slot i need to find.

Reactions: MrSaltySalt

Joshifer34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can’t get any of the cheats besides max money on ni no Kuni to work. I tried the level up one and the max mp. Even closed the game and opened it again with them already enabled. Just the money works.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
TID:01006BB00C6F0000
BID:AE16F71E002AF8CB
Code:
[Invincible]
581F0000 00a2fcd0
780F0000 00001ea0
640F0000 00000000 40000000
※If the code does not work, restart the game.

already restart game, both pointer address for invincible and high jump are always 0000000000000000, there is no pointer to get

Reactions: matias3ds

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can’t get any of the cheats besides max money on ni no Kuni to work. I tried the level up one and the max mp. Even closed the game and opened it again with them already enabled. Just the money works.
If you downloaded the rar that was posted, its that. I had the same problem but deleted the text file and pasted in text from an earlier thread.

Reactions: Joshifer34

zebrone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i did the crane game, checked the shop, got everything i could from them. also i have done the dampe dungeons even the golden ones. i got the all the shells i could from them and still missing some. has anyone found more of them? that is why i asked for a code since i am not sure if they can be found or not.

*nvm i found some videos where someone found all 50 so they are there, ill have to check it out.,

Shells are 50!! If you go on the shell-house you will receive a stick that sounds when you are near a shell!

Last edited by zebrone,

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shells are 50!! If you go on the shell-house you will receive a stick that sounds when you are near a shell!
yes i know that lol. but it doesnt help if its inside another screen (via door or stair) so you have to roam each and every square to find the final missing ones. apparently the 50 shell gift is just a hearts+ for dampes dungeon anyways.

also chill out, not sure why !!! was needed.

Last edited by doctordoom,
Reactions: zebrone

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• shells.PNG
    shells.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 147
Last edited by dsrules,

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just adding these to the requests:

[A.I: The Somnium Files 1.0.0]
Title ID 010089B00D09C000
Build ID 238E482BB04B8143
Seconding this. Most of doesn't need cheats particularly, but freezing the countdown timer inside somnia would be extremely welcome. Even if there's plenty of time with the slowdown while not moving thing, if nothing else it drives OCD people like myself crazy having a timer constantly ticking down. (Game devs should really stop doing that!)

In case it makes it any easier for anyone, here is a save at the first real somnium: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0khuoj3myzlwbew/AI-save_backup.rar/file (Sorry, I had to upload it externally since it's much too big for an attachment. It must be encrypted or something because it won't compress with any algorithm down much at all even though I think there isn't much actual save data in there.) Maybe someone further along could provide later somnia if it helps, but I'm hoping one is enough.

Last edited by Nazosan,
Reactions: GamingSwitchPenguin

Raindrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Seconding this. Most of doesn't need cheats particularly, but freezing the countdown timer inside somnia would be extremely welcome. Even if there's plenty of time with the slowdown while not moving thing, if nothing else it drives OCD people like myself crazy having a timer constantly ticking down. (Game devs should really stop doing that!)

Third on this. Could someone please make a cheat to freeze the countdown timer in this game pretty please? Thanks.

Reactions: GamingSwitchPenguin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: