ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone create a cheatcode which is x2 or x3 exp and Gil for Final Fantasy X ? Or if i can find somewhere, can someone take me there ?
Theres a save editor. Use the search bar.

Hi guys,
any cheat for cuphead infinite life?
no damage is abit boring.
Thanks
Use the search bar or check the last 3 pages.

does that means a savefile with everything unlocked is out of the question?
It's still possible, we just have to wait and see if a savefile; with everything unlocked; can be shared with everyone else.

Reactions: toto621

jslpfasc2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a save editor already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I saw that but I dunno how it works... I tried and it turned my FFX-2 NSP file corrupted. Any tuto or something? How could I get my save on my SD card? Sorry I'm a newbie ahah

Thanks mates

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I saw that but I dunno how it works... I tried and it turned my FFX-2 NSP file corrupted. Any tuto or something? How could I get my save on my SD card? Sorry I'm a newbie ahah

Thanks mates
A save Editor is not for nsp file, export your save using Checkpoint homebrew then use the exported save with the editor (make a backup first) and finally import your save back with Checkpoint and load your game.

Last edited by toto621,

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does that means a savefile with everything unlocked is out of the question?
I've checked the main file in IDA. Everything is labeled and many symbols are stored, so I guess @Falo would know how to unlock something like debug menu and other stuff. For me, it's not worth playing this game on Switch. More than 5 min and I could become eye cancer with this pixelbrew. So I dropped this game on Switch and wait for the XBOX Version.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So i finally formated to fat 32 and tried to look for some cheats .
The first one , was with the amount of flowers in yoshis , but realasing that worked only once and changed in every stage i tried in 2 others games , always searching with the SxOs tool , maybe you guys can point me in an easier way , becuase i am pretty new in switch i already did some for 3ds with gateway and it was much easier .
I tried in sushi striker with points amount in all the diffrent options 8 , 16 , 32 and 64 bits signed and unsigned with excat number and also with increase option , after getting in some 3 results on the next search i had 0 results and had to start over from the begining and tried changing some values but neither work .
The other game was Atelier Totori trying to buy stuff or sell , the money amount never work and when i change a value instead of money amount , the value that change was the amount of stuff that the weapon seller had to sell me .
I dont know if i choose hard games to start , or if somebody can point me to the right direction , so i can help adding cheats to the comunity :-) Thanks in advance

sl3ge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Theres a save editor. Use the search bar.

Use the search bar or check the last 3 pages.

It's still possible, we just have to wait and see if a savefile; with everything unlocked; can be shared with everyone else.

i only found "no damage" cheat,
didn't found "infinite life" cheat in this forum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu