Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Can you give me a hint to search for it? Im using breeze
for invinsibility I use jnoexs.
sometimes Edizon se
and Breeze you can with (freeze cheats)

The easiest Way i think, is to find the Timer for Invincibility...
Often if you got Hit or died, there is a short Time Frame where you're Invincible (You often Blink).
Use Atmosphere's Code Type F to pause the Game, if the Timer is high eg. If you just got Hit -> Pause the Game -> search unknown -> Resume the Game for a split Second -> search less -> Repeat the Process...

Nic87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you give me a hint to search for it? Im using breeze
For ram hacking these retro games you can usually find a timer. Sometimes when you start a game like this you are Invulnerable/Invincible for a small period of time. Or some games when you get hit, you blink/flash and are invulnerable/invincible for some time. For this game search u8.

edit.. crazyp posted before me. Do what he says.
edit2..if you want the invincibles codes to study it..message me

Last edited by Nic87,

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you guys use cheats without updating? Some games I play I have to update or it won't start even after resetting the update in DBI or Goldleaf or Tinfoil

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will not reply to any PM messages you send

if you want an answer, you can copy your message from PM to here for everybody to see

ill give you my short answer

i add laughing emote to your reply becuase you are funny, you made me laugh
you complain why users add additional cheats made by other authors inside your thread?

i can answer that, becuase its more convenient to see all cheats in one thread
do they need to Ask for your permission to add more cheats in your thread?
NO they do not need your permission

you are upset and decided to post video clips of cheats you will never share?
my answer to that is, you either share your cheat or you dont

what you are doing is trolling the forum and you will only hurt yourself more

this is me being nice to you, if you want a Proper answer, i suggest you copy every single word you sent in PM to here
It sadden me that makers get hurt in this forum and stop sharing cheats here.

Bear in mind that not all people here are adults, some are young and some suffer from stunted growth, allowing them to hurt your feeling and inhibit your enjoyment would be rather foolish.

Just be happy that there are people here that appreciate your work though they are mostly silent.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you guys use cheats without updating? Some games I play I have to update or it won't start even after resetting the update in DBI or Goldleaf or Tinfoil
You have to block Nintendo server or it will update the game and make you cheats stop working.

DBI has been 100% working for me for resetting required game version though I have not use that feature much as every update is intended and I don't update often and revert even less.

You don't get to choose update when you let Nintendo do it for you just by connecting to the server and you also don't get to choose not to update HOS when you launch a game and get prompted to agree to updating.
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys
Any update for chained echoes v1.1.10
TID: 0100C510166F0000
BID: 33F2BA939F798AC2

Thank you so much in advance!
It is a great game isn't it? I think it is but bear in mind that not that many maker are player and they probably don't keep updating game unless they are.

I like the game and have in mind to revisit it some day but don't hold your breath, I often don't, that is the reason why I make many cheats, by being a maker much more than a player.

There are exceptions, try searching for the cheat thread on the game and make your request there, it may or may not get a respond from the author but you can always try.

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
If is asking to update :unsure: could be the saved game file,
One time that happened to me and deleted the save game for the update and worked for the base game.
(Save data ):rofl2:

Last edited by arismendy64,

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to block Nintendo server or it will update the game and make you cheats stop working.

DBI has been 100% working for me for resetting required game version though I have not use that feature much as every update is intended and I don't update often and revert even less.

You don't get to choose update when you let Nintendo do it for you just by connecting to the server and you also don't get to choose not to update HOS when you launch a game and get prompted to agree to updating.
Post automatically merged:

It is a great game isn't it? I think it is but bear in mind that not that many maker are player and they probably don't keep updating game unless they are.

I like the game and have in mind to revisit it some day but don't hold your breath, I often don't, that is the reason why I make many cheats, by being a maker much more than a player.

There are exceptions, try searching for the cheat thread on the game and make your request there, it may or may not get a respond from the author but you can always try.
Ok. What am I doing wrong then? I am banned (sxos) I also have the 90 DNS thing set so I really don't know why Nintendo is seeing anything on my Switch. How are they doing it?

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. What am I doing wrong then? I am banned (sxos) I also have the 90 DNS thing set so I really don't know why Nintendo is seeing anything on my Switch. How are they doing it?
You mean you get unintended update?

90 DNS should block Nintendo server. Ban has different degree, it may not be to the extend of not giving you update. I have been using incognito but that would cause a crash with HOS17 if Nintendo server see you. Nintendo server used to ignore Switch with incognito but now it crash it when it sees it.

Reactions: ultimatepump

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
You mean you get unintended update?

90 DNS should block Nintendo server. Ban has different degree, it may not be to the extend of not giving you update. I have been using incognito but that would cause a crash with HOS17 if Nintendo server see you. Nintendo server used to ignore Switch with incognito but now it crash it when it sees it.
Well, I install a game and then sometimes it will pop up and say an update is required to play and I cannot figure out how the switch could know that with the 90 Dns and hosts file in the atmosphere hosts folder. How can the switch know if I need an update? Like just before I uninstalled and redownloaded Hot Wheels Unleashed and unchecked latest update but when I got back to my home screen it showed the little cloud telling me to update.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I install a game and then sometimes it will pop up and say an update is required to play and I cannot figure out how the switch could know that with the 90 Dns and hosts file in the atmosphere hosts folder. How can the switch know if I need an update? Like just before I Uninstaller and redownloaded Hot Wheels Unleashed and unchecked latest update but when I got back to my home screen it showed the little cloud telling me to update.
For old games it may already be in the on Switch database that gets updated with HOS update. i.e. the game update is dated older than the HOS update. You have to use DBI to reset the required version if that is the case.

Reactions: ultimatepump

gamerzlookz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it is a great game isn't it? I think it is but bear in mind that not that many maker are player and they probably don't keep updating game unless they are.

Thank you so much for your reply :)

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.40
Here is the file just copy and paste into the game directory, all thanks to Eiffel2018 and the members of this page

thanks for this! - im going to try on 1.41 (BID 0C1B09D4D2FD0972)
unfortunately it was updated again but sometimes it works on minor updates

ranma99vn

Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone using batman games cheat please head to discord, they got fix and add new cheat as i play through it.
atm im playing Batman: Arkham Knight if anyone use challenge time limit lets me know is it work in story mode and all the challenges. As i pick out 4 or 5 to test

Attachments

• 7E82B6E57F467EC4.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol