United States
Reactions: Manuel88Neuer

HeJerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Eventually yes I will, there's already those codes from KaitoB, my codes would be similar or the same so I'm not doing it until I find the stuff that isn't done yet, like Gravity, Teleport, etc.
but KaitoB code can‘t work an Ryu。can u tell me how can i change that code?

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HeJerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is that the reason why his code is coded with that pointer? A pointer that don't exist in emulator? Genius.

Any way my code should work with emulator excepts those with button activator.
That was so cool but i don't know how to use that qty update to 999 ?

HeJerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I changed patjenova script from 999 to 900 so I can still pickup items, heard that 999 will break "story" or something so it's better this way, off script is still the same

[03# Items x900]
040A0000 02393714 D280708A

[Items x999 (off)]
040A0000 02393714 0B01014A
actually that x900 i don't know how to trigger it, retake item? or sell item?

zebrone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mates,is it possible to speak about cheats for switch version about zelda totk in this section.
Here there is a great confusion between cheats that run or dont for switch and cheats that run/not run for riujin and/or yuzu. We must bless God that totk its not running on cemu too....as for Bow.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eventually yes I will, there's already those codes from KaitoB, my codes would be similar or the same so I'm not doing it until I find the stuff that isn't done yet, like Gravity, Teleport, etc.
Your cheats are still very much appreciated as they're the only ones that work for a lot of people here. Looking forward to what you find next!

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryujinx got an update. not sure if it works now or not.
Also want to know this. I've been skipping updates for the last two builds because I was told it bricked the cheats. I've heard there's some graphical improvements in the newest release for Ryujinx (although the underground is still borked).

sentan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also want to know this. I've been skipping updates for the last two builds because I was told it bricked the cheats. I've heard there's some graphical improvements in the newest release for Ryujinx (although the underground is still borked).
I downloaded 1.1.746 and the codes are working for me.

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Mates,is it possible to speak about cheats for switch version about zelda totk in this section.
Here there is a great confusion between cheats that run or dont for switch and cheats that run/not run for riujin and/or yuzu. We must bless God that totk its not running on cemu too....as for Bow.
That's the problem i have now. i'm now confuse with all the emu code flying around.
What i did for now i have only collect @TomSwitch and @khuong from there Git and test them but i haven't fully use them because i will start play in the weekend.
The others didn't work for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o