ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try turning off the money cheats. I noticed that I had some problems with using the ep and sp codes with my money cheat enabled. I havent tested the exp cheats myself but I highly suspect its no different.
oja there is also a new money cheat:
[01# Money x16]
04000000 000CB34C E0821201

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Theres a problem with these cheats for Tokyo Mirage. If they are still activated while you go shopping, the cheats also effect the amount of money you spend. I just bought items for a total of 16,000 yen and game took off me x16 times the ammount of yen.

[4x Yen]
04000000 000CB34C E0821101
04000000 00154C60 E0820100

[8x Yen]
04000000 000CB34C E0821181
04000000 00154C60 E0820180

[16x Yen] ( i had this cheat active while shopping )
04000000 000CB34C E0821201
04000000 00154C60 E0820200

So while shopping, DONT have these cheats active.
This problem has never hapoened to me before in other games with Money-multiplier cheats.

And no. the cheat for "free shopping" doesnt work either. my money is still being spent.

Can anyone please make a Max money cheat? Its way better than multiplier cheats.
Yeap having the save problem as well it multiples the money you spend as well , and inf hp will be nice

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try turning off the money cheats. I noticed that I had some problems with using the ep and sp codes with my money cheat enabled. I havent tested the exp cheats myself but I highly suspect its no different.
The tests I did, I edited my last reply, didnt have other cheats enabled. I made sure to only enable one of the 3 exp cheats.
Sadly, the problem remains.
I even did tests in 5 new saveslots but problem was the same. Finished chapter one in all of them and exp cheat still didnt function for me x-x

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, as to the tokyo mirage exp cheats, I did another test after my husband point out the diference in exp after battles with cheats off and on.

Test 1: all cheats are off. I did a battle (chapter 2 dungeon) and got 450 exp and the characters indeed got the full exp shown in rewards window.
Test 2: only the cheat for exp x16 is activated. did a battle (chapter 2 dungeon) and got 5400 exp in rewards window BUT characters only got 20-30 exp ._.

I honestly dont know why they arent receiving the full exp ammount shown in reward window after the battle ends...

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't even get the cheats to show up for Tokyo mirage session. my title id and bid match. any help?
'
You made sure directory is correct?
Title ID folder > cheats folder > BUILD ID txt file

Or check to see if there are unwanted spaces inside the cheat txt?

If problem remains, try replacing the cheat txt file with a new one you yourself make. I had the problem before and that somehow solved it.

TaiTai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made sure directory is correct?
Title ID folder > cheats folder > BUILD ID txt file

Or check to see if there are unwanted spaces inside the cheat txt?

If problem remains, try replacing the cheat txt file with a new one you yourself make. I had the problem before and that somehow solved it.
Yeah the directory is correct I copied it straight from the titles rar into the titles folder. Its weird I just downloaded the titles one that is the one not working. So I made one like you said still no go but I will try again later.

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, as to the tokyo mirage exp cheats, I did another test after my husband point out the diference in exp after battles with cheats off and on.

Test 1: all cheats are off. I did a battle (chapter 2 dungeon) and got 450 exp and the characters indeed got the full exp shown in rewards window.
Test 2: only the cheat for exp x16 is activated. did a battle (chapter 2 dungeon) and got 5400 exp in rewards window BUT characters only got 20-30 exp ._.

I honestly dont know why they arent receiving the full exp ammount shown in reward window after the battle ends...

Tbh at that point it just sounds like a bad cheat. Maybe the wrong value, or just an unintentional side effect from trying to alter the value. Im not terribly good with these assembly type of cheats but there might be other options worth chasing.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im starting to think that all cheats for tokyo mirage are affecting the ammount of exp characters actually receive.

I started a new save from scratch. enabled ONLY inf EP after getting the mirages in chapter 1.
After my third battle with random encounters, in results screen i got rewarded with 10 exp.
But.... both tsubasa and itsuki only went from 47 to 43 to reach lvl7; instead of being 37 exp.

I closed game, loaded game again and only enabled max SP cheat.
Guess what? Same exp problem.

closed game again. loaded game and only enabled the 99,000,000 yen cheat.
guess what? once again same exp problem.

After looking closely the exp cheats DO work because the rewards window shows you get 16x the ammount of exp in chapter 1, BUT your party only gets like 20 exp instead of idk 250+.

I even went back to my chapter 2 savefile and there too was the same exp problem.

And yes, the cheats for inf EP, max sp and 99,000,000 yen DO work perfectly as their names imply. But once you enable ANY cheat, it auto shrinks the ammount of exp characters actually receive after battle ( idk if problem also applies to side quest exp rewards ) regardless of what cheat you enabled.

I've never seen this kind of cheat problem before.

Guess the only way to max out characters exp/lvl is by hex editing x-x
If anyone can share the exp hex locations of all human playable characters, that would deeply be appreciated.
Even a mini save editor for this game to edit character exp and stats and item ammounts would be interesting ( if anyone can do so )

Last edited by Tere Valentin,
Reactions: JrpgAddict

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm, yes - should be for both.
Well hopefully @patjenova can find the Ammo Code. Trying to see if I can find a normal Ammo Code (Machine Gun) right now, but I dont think it is working. Will try again, because I think it is stuck on the 2nd Search.

EDIT - Yeah, seems like the Assembly Code will only work. Ended with 6 possibles, but they seemed to be all Linked, and could NOT change them, even when Locking the Values.

Last edited by Smoker1,

Melonbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone who's playing Tokyo mirage from the actual cart been able to get the cheats from 91wii to work? Because the only cheat working for me is the yen one lionheartwolf made.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any one know how to do this ? Tokyo mirage. i want those cheats. he got all item on first episode.

well, just a guess, but since there are a couple items (i think medicine is one of them) to start with, what i would have done is find where the number of medicine are, then see i could write a loop code all items...

colonel_30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I dont think any of those are working.
I just each one individually. And same problem. I even tested with other cheats off. Problem remains the same.

Test Example: Tsubasa has 575 left to reach lvl27 and after finishing a battle that grants me 3328 exp, Tsubasa now needs 543 to reach lvl27. So cheats didnt work :(

Also the problem applies to all main characters.

i already try it (x16) with my copy of asian Tokyo Mirage and i manage to get 8k - 16k XP / match (from 700ish / battle without cheat) and 40k on boss battle. i'm not sure why the result is different with you but it does work for me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5FNyYtZ
5FNyYtZ

Last edited by colonel_30,

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have any extra cheats for Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled besides the default ones everywhere? I am looking for a code that can help me beat all oxide time trials. Preferably a code that adds a wumpa mask to time trial mode and have it last through the whole Time Trial. Or maybe one that keeps the ghost slow or something? Would something like this even be possible? I'm pretty sure they have an unlimited wumpa mask cheat built in to the game, so maybe its possible to port that over to time trial, and have it so you can unlock stuff? I dont care if its a cheat code, mod or whatever. Even a save editor would work

Reactions: platanos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1