ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont need to be taught, i just wanted a little tip(s) on what exactly to do.

Immediate Value Arithmetic Encoding​

9TCRS100 VVVVVVVV (VVVVVVVV)

this is the code 'example' i am meant to use right? V is where the memory/value of the damage value yes? C is obviously 2 for multiply, what does register mean? is it like a sort of bookmark?

edit: likewise, legacy arithmetic still works right? at least for older games it might be easier?
The problem with multiplier cheat is you need memory. So first you have to find a memory you can use. Store the currently value. Check that there is change. Calculate the change. Apply the math. Hack the target and store the value.

You can read the source where I implemented multiplier with Zing concerning the algorithm.

There is two thing about cheatVM that makes this rather inconvenient. It's has no memory. It does not support keydown only keyheld.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

morsalbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The problem with multiplier cheat is you need memory. So first you have to find a memory you can use. Store the currently value. Check that there is change. Calculate the change. Apply the math. Hack the target and store the value.
how? what do you mean by memory?

i have my dmg value, i can change the value in noexes and it all works fine, if i set 999 i one shot everything, i just dont know how to get the current value, and then make it constantly apply arithmetic/multiplier onto it

edit: where am i supposed to find "anything you posted on this topic". this thread isn't by you, theres no threads i can find to do with this on either gbatemp, reddit, youtube, or googling... the most i find is basic cheat codes/memory editing which is easy and not the problem.

if you've made a thread/post about something like this then could you tell me where? i cant go through 1000s of comments to try and find 1 thing that is slightly relevant. thanks

Last edited by morsalbum,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Request cheats for Ni No Kuni 2
TID: 0100BE7013E0600
BID 14C7986BEB94A1A1
Cheats for infinite money and infinite kingdom money please

There is cheat in link - https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-2139#post-9580658

Just click on "Spoiler: Final Revised" so it will load.

Just buy a lot of expensive stuffs with free shopping cheat, then turn cheat off and sell it so you will raise a lot of money.

As for KG, use KG Coffers 16x cheat and just wait until KG is big so you can collect and it would be 16 times more.

For myself, I'm currently looking for save with story mode completed or all story skirmish finished, or all characters with level 99 in skirmish mode, so I'm stuck in Chapter 5 due to skirmish since there is only one cheat works in skirmish is military might, that it.

Reactions: lionheartx02

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how? what do you mean by memory?

i have my dmg value, i can change the value in noexes and it all works fine, if i set 999 i one shot everything, i just dont know how to get the current value, and then make it constantly apply arithmetic/multiplier onto it

edit: where am i supposed to find "anything you posted on this topic". this thread isn't by you, theres no threads i can find to do with this on either gbatemp, reddit, youtube, or googling... the most i find is basic cheat codes/memory editing which is easy and not the problem.

if you've made a thread/post about something like this then could you tell me where? i cant go through 1000s of comments to try and find 1 thing that is slightly relevant. thanks
1633488396708.png

morsalbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I am no teacher but I do believe in knowledge sharing. I will answer specific question that can be answered with a short sentence.
yeah idk it seems too difficult for me to understand, even after reading a couple of your things. theres nothing that properly explains the core things, like what exactly a "register" even is, looking at different cheats as references they all seem to have it set at 0 but then that wouldnt make sense if im saving a memory to a register, and then applying code type 9 arithmetic to that register....

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah idk it seems too difficult for me to understand, even after reading a couple of your things. theres nothing that properly explains the core things, like what exactly a "register" even is, looking at different cheats as references they all seem to have it set at 0 but then that wouldnt make sense if im saving a memory to a register, and then applying code type 9 arithmetic to that register....
The cheatVM runs through all the cheat codes repeatedly at a certain frequency. There is no memory between runs. Every run starts with the registers having 0 in them. The register do retain value within that run.
[Store R3 to health]
health = R3
[set R1=5]
R1=5
[Add 5 to R1]
R1+=5
[code that use R1]
R3=R1

After executing the above four cheats R3 will have 10 but health will always be set to 0

morsalbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The cheatVM runs through all the cheat codes repeatedly at a certain frequency. There is no memory between runs. Every run starts with the registers having 0 in them.
"Store the currently value. Check that there is change. Calculate the change. Apply the math. Hack the target and store the value."

i dont understand what this "store the current value" means? is that

Code Type 0x6: Store Static Value to Register Memory Address ?​

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Store the currently value. Check that there is change. Calculate the change. Apply the math. Hack the target and store the value."

i dont understand what this "store the current value" means? is that

Code Type 0x6: Store Static Value to Register Memory Address ?​

Yes, you can only use game memory with cheatVM, you need to find a memory that is allocated to the game but not being used by the game. One way is to look at the segment map and normally you can find some memory that isn't used at the end of the segment. Find those memory with zero, write something there, play the game and see that what you wrote wasn't overwritten.

lionheartx02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is cheat in link - https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-2139#post-9580658

Just click on "Spoiler: Final Revised" so it will load.

Just buy a lot of expensive stuffs with free shopping cheat, then turn cheat off and sell it so you will raise a lot of money.

As for KG, use KG Coffers 16x cheat and just wait until KG is big so you can collect and it would be 16 times more.

For myself, I'm currently looking for save with story mode completed or all story skirmish finished, or all characters with level 99 in skirmish mode, so I'm stuck in Chapter 5 due to skirmish since there is only one cheat works in skirmish is military might, that it.
I'll try this thanks

xxdarkus101xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to request the following cheats for super smash ultimate on ryujinx:
P1 invincible
press certain buttons for final smash.
I have version 2.0.1 if that matters as it is the only version I could find over the internet

morsalbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yes, you can only use game memory with cheatVM, you need to find a memory that is allocated to the game but not being used by the game. One way is to look at the segment map and normally you can find some memory that isn't used at the end of the segment. Find those memory with zero, write something there, play the game and see that what you wrote wasn't overwritten.
wtf this shit is so easy???? i watched a little bit of a video from "Reclaimer Shawn" and learned literally everything so quickly so easily...... i LITERALLY just needed an explanation on what the words actually mean i didnt know register was basically just a temporary placeholder and didnt have any actual memory/saving it always smh....

edit: only 1100 views on his video when its literally 99999x better than anything or anybody else i possibly searched for

edit2: also breeze disassembly is crazy good too, everything else is fucked up weird confusing arm7 arm8 x86 bullshit nobody understands, but i could perfectly understand and actually learn/know WHAT things do WHAT. thank u

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
wtf this shit is so easy???? i watched a little bit of a video from "Reclaimer Shawn" and learned literally everything so quickly so easily...... i LITERALLY just needed an explanation on what the words actually mean i didnt know register was basically just a temporary placeholder and didnt have any actual memory/saving it always smh....

edit: only 1100 views on his video when its literally 99999x better than anything or anybody else i possibly searched for

edit2: also breeze disassembly is crazy good too, everything else is fucked up weird confusing arm7 arm8 x86 bullshit nobody understands, but i could perfectly understand and actually learn/know WHAT things do WHAT. thank u
Check here for learning all commands that the machine can handle

I have never seen an example that make multiplier by changing the memory!!

If you get the address of damage, let say that address is heap+123456, and you can see the damage is 100, and you want to change it to 800 (8x)
You may first load the value into a Register by Code Type 0x5, e.g. 541F00AA 00123456 (assume it is 4-byte integer)
Then you can multiply the Register 8 times by using Code Type 0x7 or Code Type 0x9, e.g. 780FC000 00000008
Finally you can write back the Register value to that address using Code Type 0xA, A4F10000

However, I think it will not work for most games, you cannot found an address for damage, you can only found the address of ATK Power. So, the damage come out is not actually the Damage you set

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently