Hacking Cheat app for backups on usb HDD?

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i was curious if there was a app for use cheats for games stored on a usb Hdd and for wiiware games i tried useing google and i dident find anything

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gecko Os will load a channel with cheats. It's not a backup loader though. You must use the USB loader it's self to apply cheats to your wii backups. Neogamma, Wiiflow, and CFG Loader all support cheats on USB backups. Others do too but these are the only ones I've ever used.

I repeat Gecko OS will not load a USB backup! It's meant for retail disc and channel loading only. It will apply cheats to any wiiware/VC title installed on your system NAND (doesn't work with titles on an SD card ect). It will also apply cheats to RETAIL Wii discs only. (unless you have a modchip in which case It'll work with backups on DVD discs.) It WILL NOT apply cheats to Wii games that have been installed to an SD Card or HDD.

Wiiflow, Neogamma, CFG Loader WILL all apply cheats to Wii games installe

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the latest Gecko OS didn't need that patch? I always use patched IOS though so I never have trouble. I personally make sure each IOS is installed with up to date versions with all the patches I can get to remove restriction. Such as the Trucha bug restored.

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already had the patched ios36 and gecko doesnt show launch channel i used modwii to softmod. and yeah i just found out how to use the the usb loaders for cheats

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drewmerc said:
doomtrigger said:
I already had the patched ios36 and gecko doesnt show launch channel i used modwii to softmod.

i still needed to use Multi-Mod Manager for some reason to patch the ios, then it worked
I used MMM and i got the same cheat manager that was in modwii xflak
biggrin.gif

Edit also im useing cfg usb loader and when loading cheats for monster hunter tri the screen is black am i doing something wrong?

Under hooks VBI is selected

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up