Hacking Cheapest place to get a flash card?

999asd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wheres the cheapest place to get a flash card? one of my friends says he got an orig r4 for 3.99 but he wont tell me where online... Any ideas to where to get cheapest flashcard?

Thanks

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Your friend is lying or scored off craigslist.

The cheapest flashcart is DSTT I believe, but you may want to spend the extra money on a better flashcart with more features, support, and frequent updates. You especially need to be careful if you ever plan on owning a DSi.

Check out the stores dealextreme and realhotstuff. Google for coupon codes!

Also avoid the R4!

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
999asd said:
Hmm strange...he even had the box with the tag $3.99 on it // Anyways which card do you guys recommend?

FocalPrice has the 2.1 AceKards for $11.45.

My first order shipped from China to the US in ~3 weeks. Placed another order for a friend on the 15th, left China yesterday...hopefully will be here sometime this week.

B

ball2012003

ShaneC said:
999asd said:
Hmm strange...he even had the box with the tag $3.99 on it // Anyways which card do you guys recommend?

My first order shipped from China to the US in ~3 weeks. Placed another order for a friend on the 15th, left China yesterday...hopefully will be here sometime this week.
isn't focalprice.com basically the same as dealextreme.com

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
ShaneC said:
999asd said:

isn't focalprice.com basically the same as dealextreme.com

Pretty much. I think they are actually (legitimately) a different company; but I could very well be wrong.

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get an R4. Get an Acekard 2.1. I would recommend the CycloDS Evolution as my first choice, but you're looking for cheap flashcarts. The CycloDS is 50$ but it is the best flashcart out there. I won't go into details.

The Acekard 2.1 is the second best flashcart, and if you are looking for a cheap one, or can't pay the price for the Cyclo, then get the Acekard 2.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-