Cheapest Japan exploit game for 11.0

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SmellyPirateMonkey, Aug 9, 2016.

1. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

SmellyPirateMonkey GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    Hello. I just received my super nes 3DS and its on 11.0 luckily. Anyone know the cheapest exploit game for it? I noticed cubic ninja is going for like a hundo but I don't want to shell out that much cash if I don't have to. Thanks much for anybody who can help

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    The browser is pretty cheap.

3. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    I've been away from the scene for some time I had no idea there was an updated browserhax. Got a link by chance?

4. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Tigard, OR
    SmellyPirateMonkey likes this.
  5. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    Also worth noting you can't downgrade from 11.0, just use HBL.

6. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    Ahh lame i thought 11.0 was the latest you could DG from. Thanks for the info. I guess ill shelf it until/if DG is possible. Or just swap the guts out with an exploitable system

7. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Or you could just bought one with a downgrade firmware :mellow:

You can also send it to someone here who can service it for the CFW you so obviously wanted. I'm sure it would cost less than cubic ninja

8. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    Its the limited edition snes model that just came out

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

9. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Is on the limited edition 11.0 with STABILITY IMPROVEMENTS... with no way of CFW at the moment, was it really worth it or you willing to wait or hire a hard mod to install CFW for you or something? :creep:

[​IMG]

10. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    Well there"s the exploits from Systems Apps that are BrowserHax and MenuHax that were recently updated to work 11.0, by the cart way meanwhile I think the cheapest one will be Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (you can only launch the Homebrew Launcher in New 3DS), they are games that you can easily find searching them and their prices are the ones of normal games (in Japan or in an Intern web site of commerce of course).

11. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    I only bought it because I'm a collector. I have like 11 other 3DS consoles that are hacked so I'm not dying to hack it right this minute

12. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Okay, thanks for sharing that. You can get someone to install the CFW with a hardmod which probably be cheaper than cubic ninja. Or i guess you will be waiting for some miracle.

13. Clector

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
  14. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    You can install cfw via hardmod even if it came with 11.0? I thought hardmod was only useful if you have a nand backup

Last edited by SmellyPirateMonkey, Aug 9, 2016
  15. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Really? OOTHAX was fixed for 11.0.0 I figured Cubic ninja was fixed as well... Wonder how that happened?

16. Clector

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    @SmellyPirateMonkey You can use Hardmod or DSiWareHax to Backup the Nand to change their NATIVE_FIRM to the one of 10.4 in a PC and then restoring it in the 3DS, since you change the NATIVE_FIRM to the one of 10.4 you can downgarde again.
    @Sonic Angel Knight The save of the exploit itself (that is the bypass of ASLR) is done, but the install from QR Code isn"t yet done. Also I think the save isn"t published yet so it"s needed to compile it fro msource. This is from smealum page:

17. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    There no dsiware game with exploits available, According to the guide for a9lh install
    He has a JAP 3ds and it list no exploit for one

18. SmellyPirateMonkey
    OP

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    Wow damn I need to keep up with the scene again. Thanks so much. I'm gonna get a hold of a hardmodder then

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

19. Clector

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    There"s a game available the problem is that Nintendo pulled it from the Japan eShop because that it isn"t possible, if one think about it is curious that pulled the game from the Japan eShop but they didn"t pulled any game with one you can use DSiWareHax from the American and Europe eShop. Becuase that only people that already have purchased that game before will be able to do that in Japan systems. But since the OP probably don"t have the game purchased in another console it will be only possible to do Hardmod or stay with it as how Nintendo supossed to be used that is what I personally do.

Last edited by Clector, Aug 9, 2016
  20. Gilberd

Gilberd GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    Taiwan
    You can still purchase a download code form Yahoo Auctions Japan for games that are pulled from the eShop. You can use a proxy website like j-subculture to buy the auction for you. The process to get the code and pay for it takes some time though.