Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my GW from yeahgeek , original ( tho unupdated , though all gateways from yeahgeek had the fpga updated already) , 15 days from shipping. Updating emunand right now ^^ . Also happy because my saves work. At least the most recent games I was playing on my clone.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
placed order today from yeahgeek & 8 hours later they sent me the tracking number, i don't remember getting a tracking number from any china seller this quick,it usually take few days before i get it. so far so good for yeahgeek.com :)

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
I needed an extra Gateway for my brothers 3ds, and since its no rush, I decided to go with cheaper way.
Since I couldn't order from YeahGeek ( I have only MasterCard which they dont support PayPal), I ordered from EachMall. Now, that store is a joke, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Anyway I ordered Gateway and a few things for 3ds and paid for cheapest shipping via TenPay and Mastercard. I waited them 2 days, and received email about "documents for verification". Unwillingly, I send scans they requested, and 30 hours later-still no answer from them. If I didn't read posts here I would have thought they are some thieves. Is their customer support really that unprofessional?

I asked for refund will see what happens.

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe the Gateway prices in Brazil, here they are selling too expensive, between $100 - $150. (converted to dollar)
Brazil is a special country, it is very hard to get stocks to your local.
To use Express shipping(DHL, UPS, Fedexe, TNT, EMS), must supply VAT number(will charge high tax), and the parcel has risk to be seized too.
To use the normally shipping, such as China Post, Hongkong Post, Singapore Post, but it will take 1-2 months to arrive(the parcels will have a very loooong delay in the customs)
So, the price at your local will be expensive of course

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i thought i was making $10 saving by ordering from yeahgeek.com as they sell the card for $59 instead of $69 in most other places but bank charged me $3 more on the total order cost which i find to be strange & $4 as transfer fees !!

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Small update from Eachmall, they said they are still waiting for Tradepay verification, and they told me not to worry etc. I placed order last Saturday, and they still not shipped. I have no words no describe this store, just avoid them like plague!

@sate
Price on site means nothing, cause you have conversion from Yuan to your currency. Together with payment processor fees, it goes to 10 USD easily. That practically something you have to count on Chinese stores.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Small update from Eachmall, they said they are still waiting for Tradepay verification, and they told me not to worry etc. I placed order last Saturday, and they still not shipped. I have no words no describe this store, just avoid them like plague!

@sate
Price on site means nothing, cause you have conversion from Yuan to your currency. Together with payment processor fees, it goes to 10 USD easily. That practically something you have to count on Chinese stores.

I've never had that problem with them before, although I did use them last when they still accepted PayPal. This is my first time using tenpay, so we'll see how it goes...

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
satel

oh i see thanks :) so at the end it works out the same as if buying from the more expensive R4i3DS.com as although it's $10 more expensive to buy gateway from them at least you can use paypal to pay them & this means the price you pay with paypal is the price you get charged nothing more unlike yeahgeek.com + visa $59 but the actual charge to your bank account is almost $69 maybe $67. i guess it's all down to customer support between these 2 sellers & yeahgeek did ship my order within 8 hours of placing it & provided me with tracking details too. so far so good,let's hope the card arrives safely & updates with no issue's as i've heard the yeahgeek.com gateway cards come with the old firmware i think it comes with the old firmware no matter where you buy it from.

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
If we don't count the hidden fees, Yeahgeek is ok, I wanted to use them on first place, but I use only PayPal and Mastercard ( they support none of these). I am sure your package will arrive as it should.

In the end, I used Eachmall and only got frustration. This is a good lesson for me, never to use unchecked Chinese stores.

Reactions: satel

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man, well this is the first time that I hear that Singapore post is faster thene Chinese, because all my packages that arrived from Singapore took 1.5 months atleast to reach me while Chinese post like 3-4 weeks max.

Anyway, Eachmall "shipped" my order, gave me tracking code, its still not active, but following the experiences of other users on this topic, I realized they ship later then they give tracking code. I keep my fingers crossed to get my item in the end :)

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
If we don't count the hidden fees, Yeahgeek is ok, I wanted to use them on first place, but I use only PayPal and Mastercard ( they support none of these). I am sure your package will arrive as it should.

In the end, I used Eachmall and only got frustration. This is a good lesson for me, never to use unchecked Chinese stores.

Hidden fees... wut?

I heard some people got increased price but that was the bank fault with the yuan conversion , so it depends on the bank you use.

I paid what was stated on the website + 2 euro for shipping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo