Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

Mylink5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone can suggest the chepest solution for a gateway in Greece?
edit: Just checked YeahGeek... WHY IS IT SO CHEAP O.o? Is it a reliable reseller?
Also, why does their site load soooooooooooooooo slow?
Also No2, any way to pay via paypal?

Kassh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok heres my experience so far.

Conclusion: NEVER order from eachmall. NEVER use tenpay.

Sadly I only found this thread after they asked me for the pictures about the ID card and the credit card, even though I searched for opinions about it before but only found positive feedbacks.
I've ordered my gateway from them 1 week ago, it was supposed to be a gift for my little brother this sunday. I've sent the money via tenpay and payed an extra 18$ for DHL shipping, because it said 4-6 days, which sounded fine for what I was looking for.
They sent me this next day:
Dear friend,

Thanks for choosing our online shop.I am Ann.
To make sure that we can do long-term business together,we would like to ask you to help us to provide a copy of your credit card to confirm you are the real credit card owner.
Meanwhile, please kindly send us a copy of your identity card, passport, driver license or social insurance card, even the receipt of water or electricity with your clear signature on it will be ok.
This checking process is to protect the benefit of both of us.
Without identity confirmation, we are afraid we can not process your order.
After confirm it,we'll ship out your order soon.And we won't ask any more in the future . Just this time.Thanks for your understanding in advance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ann

To be honest I was already thinking of asking for a refund and say fuck you, but I was desperate so I sent them what they asked for (I've censored the first 12 numbers of the credit card # and also the signature and the "document identification number" on the ID, so it only had the name and the date of expiry visible.

First their website where I was supposed to upload the picture didn't want to receive the pic, I figured out because it was too big (11 MB), which is perfectly reasonable, but it didn't give any information about the failure of uploading the picture, so I tried it again a few times, but decided to send them a question asking if they received it or not. Next day they answered that they did not, but gave no instructions as to why it couldve failed so I had to figure out(it didn't take too long though) why it wasn't working. Then when I could finally upload it, I got no reply until I wrote to them complaining about the lack of reply which they answered this:

Thanks for your cooperation.We'll forward the information to Tenpay for confirmation.
If there is no problem,we'll arrange the shipment as soon as possible.Please don't worry.
If we have any questions,we'll write to you again.

Regards,
Ann

That was 2 days ago, which totals it for 7 days and counting, the product is still unshipped.
I've ordered countless things online from various random websites to ebay from every continent, I've ordered shitload of stuff from china, and while it may have took a month for some items to arrive (with free shipping) the seller always shipped the package in 2 days.

oB83V6M.jpg

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeahgeek sent me a legit card, exactly 2 weeks from the day I ordered. If you check their Facebook they have a 10% off voucher too. Cheapest by far from what I found.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Kassh I NEVER sent copy of your private documents, noone want it from me. Something smells bad.
Why you decide to pay via Tenpay. Paypal is more convinient and you can use Credit Card too.

Kassh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wow, the moment I complain on a forum read by eachmall they mark my order as shipped. Wow.

I was a little more comfortable giving tenpay my credit card information, then a random seller.
I already realized that I shouldnt have.

But I still stand by my point, it shouldn't take 1 week to ship something after it got paid.

No tracking # yet though. :P

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I bought Gateway on Eachmall via Global Collect, but first I tried to buy it using Tenpay and I got the same message as Kassh - I covered important info on my doc's that they do not need to see and sent them image of it. Tenpay rejected transaction and refunded me in a week. If you guys want to buy from Eachmall, use Global Collect - I had no problems with them.

johnwalker76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone can suggest the chepest solution for a gateway in Greece?
edit: Just checked YeahGeek... WHY IS IT SO CHEAP O.o? Is it a reliable reseller?
Also, why does their site load soooooooooooooooo slow?
Also No2, any way to pay via paypal?

It takes about 13 days to arrive if you order it from yeahgeek.
Absolutely, it is a reliable reseller, adequate stock and fast delivery, you can check this post page by page.

Blue.Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My gateway from yeahgeek just arrived today. I live in Singapore so maybe shipping was a bit quicker. Shipped at 10 Aug, received on 15 Aug. No problems with the blue card at all, hopefully the red one would work great too. Looks legit from the exterior, no idea about the inside though.

Reactions: Nirmonculus

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

skinnyp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about this eachmall paypal trick

How to use PayPal with eachmall

1. create an eachmall account.
2. go to eachmall.me make sure youre logged in and wishlist the gateway card.
3. go to eachmall.com, log in and add http://www.eachmall.com/goods-11722-11722.html to your cart then click checkout.
4. choose free shipping and select paypal as your payment option. (ignore any shipping charge at the bottom)
5. right/middle click your username to open the link in a new tab/window. (do not close the current window)
6. go to your wishlist and gateway will be listed. add it to your cart.
7. go back to your order window and click confirm order. on the next page you're new order total will be shown and you'll be able to pay with paypal.

Reactions: elmoemo

Blue.Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeahgeek is from China. (Guessing from the fact that they shipped their gateway from over there. The confirmation email did have some grammatical errors as well.)
On a side note, their 3ds usb cable seems cheaper than anywhere else too. About 1USD. Would be really handy now that portable chargers are so easily available. Pity I didn't purchase it cos I was afraid of the mail getting lost.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the US trying to buy a Gateway at a reasonable price but from somewhere that ships from the US and will not take 2 weeks+ to be delivered. I was going to go with modchipsdirect does anyone have any experience with them and know if they are reliable? Also is there anywhere that takes mastercard as well instead of just Visa?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright