Cheap n3DS XL Grip?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Kawaii, May 8, 2015.

1. Kawaii
    OP

Kawaii GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2015
    New Zealand
    Not near you
  2. ravihpa

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    Just make sure the one you get is actually for a New 3DS XL and NOT for O3DS XL coz (as far as I checked), the stylus placement of O3DS XL and N3DS XL is different, so even though the grip might fit, the hole for the stylus will obviously be at a different position.

Just a heads up :)

3. Fulcaire

Fulcaire GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    California, USA
    I got the cyber one for 30$ unfortunately but Damn do I love it!! Only problem with the one u posted is that it lacks a cartridge slot.. A lot of the grips right now do actually.. only the cyber one i found to have a slot for cartridge so u don't have to take it off to change games.

4. ravihpa

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    That makes sense :P Also, a few of the ones that I searched, I read the reviews, said they were clearly missing the hole for the stylus, so there was no way of putting the stylus in or out, hence my heads up earlier :)

Just make sure you read a lot of reviews before buying :)

Usually, for getting cheap and good quality 3DS stuff, I visit sites like dx.com or focalprice, but they don't seem to be carrying any grip for N3DS XL.

5. Kawaii
    OP

Kawaii GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2015
    New Zealand
    Not near you
  6. SammyPoke

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    Does it really feel better? I feel like the XL is too big to support a grip well?

7. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    I'm waiting for my XL cyber grip to be delivered, all in it was about £14 delivered for the N3DS XL version in blue. I would of liked black but that was £20 delivered + import duties + customs holding costs and if it was parcel force holding it an extra £12 for a Saturday delivery. So I went with the blue lol.

Edit: looked again and it was £12.95 delivered. :P