Hardware Cheap n3DS XL Grip?

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just make sure the one you get is actually for a New 3DS XL and NOT for O3DS XL coz (as far as I checked), the stylus placement of O3DS XL and N3DS XL is different, so even though the grip might fit, the hole for the stylus will obviously be at a different position.

Just a heads up :)

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the cyber one for 30$ unfortunately but Damn do I love it!! Only problem with the one u posted is that it lacks a cartridge slot.. A lot of the grips right now do actually.. only the cyber one i found to have a slot for cartridge so u don't have to take it off to change games.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I got the cyber one for 30$ unfortunately but Damn do I love it!! Only problem with the one u posted is that it lacks a cartridge slot.. A lot of the grips right now do actually.. only the cyber one i found to have a slot for cartridge so u don't have to take it off to change games.

That makes sense :P Also, a few of the ones that I searched, I read the reviews, said they were clearly missing the hole for the stylus, so there was no way of putting the stylus in or out, hence my heads up earlier :)

Just make sure you read a lot of reviews before buying :)

Usually, for getting cheap and good quality 3DS stuff, I visit sites like dx.com or focalprice, but they don't seem to be carrying any grip for N3DS XL.

D

Deleted-355425

I'm waiting for my XL cyber grip to be delivered, all in it was about £14 delivered for the N3DS XL version in blue. I would of liked black but that was £20 delivered + import duties + customs holding costs and if it was parcel force holding it an extra £12 for a Saturday delivery. So I went with the blue lol.

Edit: looked again and it was £12.95 delivered. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny