Cheap 3DS Games

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Gjergji, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Gjergji
    OP

Gjergji Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2013
    Albania
    Tirana, Albania
    Whats The Cheapest place where you can buy used or new 3DS games that has international shiping or at least ships to eastern europe??

2. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng A not so serious guy tbh... ;D

Aug 15, 2012
    New Caledonia
    Inside your miiind, and poof.
    Ebay! Play Asia!

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Assuming your location is correct (and it would have taken effort to set it so I will) then you are just across the water from Italy (one of the 5 places that typically gets translations and considered one of the main countries are far as games are concerned) and next door to Greece which is not so bad either (give or take that banning games thing some time back). Alas ferry prices are a bit steep, not to mention you would have also had to drag yourself to Durres, or I would have suggested going in person. Even then I would have looked to those places and seen if you could do something there.

Generally though I have found most people use downloadable games, pay through the nose locally for a limited selection, wait until they or someone they know goes somewhere where there are games or pay silly money for shipping.

4. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    A month ago I would've recommended Amazon, however they suddenly became jerks and stopped offering free shipping. D<
    If you want cheap games you have places like game.co.uk and play.com, in game you'll pay shipping, but I've never paid over 2.50£ for it, as for play, the shipping is usually free, but alas, eastern europe is too vague, if you said the name of your country it'd be easier.

5. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    European 3DS? I get my games from thegamecollection but no all games are there.
    The good thing about thegamecollection is that the site is giving u games cheaper if you're foreign.

6. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Amazon and eBay for sure, others tend to be more pricey for "cheap".

7. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    I can't recommend amazon anymore since the normal shipping by amazon is roughly 6£ or more for a game. Up until last month they had free delivery for most european countries, but now they don't, which increases the price quite a bit.

DarkKnigh_t likes this.
  8. MrEl

MrEl GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2013
    United States
    Definitely used sections of eBay and Amazon. Find the ones with (free) shipping on either sites.

9. an07her

an07her GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2014
    Sonic Generations is cheap on Amazon. Also Super Monkey Ball 3D & Rayman 3D

10. Gjergji
    OP

Gjergji Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2013
    Albania
    Tirana, Albania
    up till now i have found that if you live outside of us or in easter europe as me the best way it to find cheap used on ebay but laely the prices of used 3ds games on ebay and everywhere thats ships here is somewhat like 5$ short than new ones , so the best way is new on playasia