Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a few videos that are 720x480 and i'm looking for a small program just to convert the videos to a more watchable size,perhaps 320x240 since those are the size I usually watch...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Are you watching them on some sort of small device or something? 320x240 is pretty tiny...

If you are using some device, generally the video player will have an option to scale the video to the screen size or it should do it automatically, you shouldn't need to resize them yourself.

If you're on a PC, you can use something like Handbrake to resize the video to whatever resolution (though there will be some loss in video quality, generally)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you watching them on some sort of small device or something? 320x420 is pretty tiny...

If you are using some device, generally the video player will have an option to scale the video to the screen size or it should do it automatically, you shouldn't need to resize them yourself.

If you're on a PC, you can use something like Handbrake to resize the video to whatever resolution (though there will be some loss in video quality, generally)
For a second I was wondering why he'd want to watch it in 320x420 like in that picture of yours, but then I realised that he originally said 320x240 which would be a much more sensible resolution :p

But yea, Handbrake should be among the easier to use applications for resizing videos. It's worth noting that re-encoding videos takes quite a lot of time though, even on stronger computers.

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For a second I was wondering why he'd want to watch it in 320x420 like in that picture of yours, but then I realised that he originally said 320x240 which would be a much more sensible resolution :P

But yea, Handbrake should be among the easier to use applications for resizing videos. It's worth noting that re-encoding videos takes quite a lot of time though, even on stronger computers.

Herp a derp, was watching a Snoop Dogg video while reading this guess he got a bit in my head :lol: Even still that's a pretty small resolution >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: You to not show angry emotion before 12PM :ninja: