Hacking Changing game used on Adrenaline

yule

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I have mistakenly deleted the PSP game i had with adrenaline, therefore I cannot launch it anymore, is there any way to "recover" or change the game and make adrenaline work again or i'll have to get another psp game through the ps3 again ?

And yes, the diploma of retardness is being shipped to me already.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can change the game to another PSP game if you have one installed. All you have to do is go into the config.txt in the tai folder, and change the TITLEID of the deleted PSP game to the new base game. If you don't have any other PSP game installed, you'll have to get it again from your PS3.

Reactions: yule

yule

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So there is no such thing as "just replace the folder that you deleted with that and thats it" right? Do you know why that ? Since I had adrenaline already installed I dont see any obstacle to doing it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Nope, that's not how the Vita's filesystem works. Once something is deleted, there's no way to recover what was lost. When you deleted the base game, you removed the files needed for it to run, one of which is the License file which you can't just "replace" and is only generated when you install the game.

I suggest after you reacquire a base game you back it up with QCMA, so if you do something a bit dumb like that again you can just restore it that way.

Reactions: yule

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1