Not open for further replies.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's funny to think that he'd probably have had his request all sorted out by now and everyone would be on their merry way had he simply listened to the advice given by pretty much everyone in this thread.

I've seen Rube Goldberg machines more efficient than him jfc.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's funny to think that he'd probably have had his request all sorted out by now and everyone would be on their merry way had he simply listened to the advice given by pretty much everyone in this thread.

It'll be even quicker to unlink the account and make a new one and relink it again. But they ignored they advice too

Reactions: BigOnYa

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

I've been on Discord since 2017, and I've had my fair share of toxic servers that I've joined. They were unpleasant, full of trolls, flamebaiters, and downright toxic people. Some even probably had children breaking Discord's ToS and being annoying.

Nowadays, I know better than to join a previously unreviewed discord. People need to vouch for a server not being toxic if I am to join it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on Discord since 2017, and I've had my fair share of toxic servers that I've joined. They were unpleasant, full of trolls, flamebaiters, and downright toxic people. Some even probably had children breaking Discord's ToS and being annoying.

Nowadays, I know better than to join a previously unreviewed discord. People need to vouch for a server not being toxic if I am to join it.

Well just join, asks for help on what you need help with, get it fixed, and then leave.

Reactions: BigOnYa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1