Change game without reboot?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by GimmeWii, Jul 26, 2009.

Jul 26, 2009

Change game without reboot? by GimmeWii at 1:48 PM (728 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. GimmeWii
    OP

Newcomer GimmeWii Member

Sweden
    HI,

On old XBOX, you pressed like four buttons and then you quit the game and could start another game without restart the console.

This is a feature I really would like to see on Wii. I don't know what it takes or if it's possible, but it would be awesome.

Anyone else interested in this feature?

GimmeWii

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    For a backup launcher/usb loader/ originals?

You can press the home button to go back to the wii menu. Then you should be able to boot a new game

3. GimmeWii
    OP

Newcomer GimmeWii Member

Sweden
    Too launch another game from the harddrive using same loader. And another buttoncombination to go one step backward to start another application like weather.

That would be really nice. I don't have a Wii myself, but I tried my friends' and I love it!

And it bit offtopic, a Wii-port of OpenTTD would also be cool, same as Quake. So you play Mario Kart, quit to USB-loader, start Wii Sport instead. Or play Mario Kart and quit to "mainchannel" and start Weather/Quake or something like that. And still only using the remote.

You can use b-button (index finger) and 1 and b-button and 2 in a special combination. Hold for a couple of seconds, press b+1/b+2 quickly three times.

GimmeWii