Hacking CFW with Transfer System in 11.4 - Please Help

Gerechter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the transfer mode you can install CFW in a console that does not have it in version 11.4 transferring FBI of a 3ds with CFW?

Although it can not be transferred FBI, can be installed games installed in a 3ds with CFW to a 3ds without CFW or swapdoodle in vulnerable version?

Will the 3DS with CFW lose it?

Is it possible for consoles to receive a ban on the e-shop or something?

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transferring from a CFW system to a non-CFW system:
  • The CFW system will not lose it, but all installed applications may no longer work due to the SD key being reset, in which case you'll need to reinject FBI into Health & Safety using GodMode9 or similar.
  • The non-CFW system will only receive legitimate titles, e.g. those purchased from eShop or preinstalled. (Possibly legit CIAs as well.) Titles without a valid signature will still be present on the SD card, but the ticket will need to be reinstalled, and since there's no CFW on this system, you can't do that without buying the game from eShop.
  • Console bans are always possible, but I haven't heard of one caused by a system transfer between two not-banned systems.

Gerechter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Transferring from a CFW system to a non-CFW system:
  • The CFW system will not lose it, but all installed applications may no longer work due to the SD key being reset, in which case you'll need to reinject FBI into Health & Safety using GodMode9 or similar.
  • The non-CFW system will only receive legitimate titles, e.g. those purchased from eShop or preinstalled. (Possibly legit CIAs as well.) Titles without a valid signature will still be present on the SD card, but the ticket will need to be reinstalled, and since there's no CFW on this system, you can't do that without buying the game from eShop.
  • Console bans are always possible, but I haven't heard of one caused by a system transfer between two not-banned systems.
Then if in the 3ds with CFW I have many tickets installed with TIKDevil may the other 3ds download are all those games?

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Official System Transfer downloads tickets from Nintendo Server when processing on target 3DS.
So both illegal items and Legit CIAs are gone.
Legit CIA tickets can be reinstalled by HBL-11.4-workable CIA installers (but does it exist?).
Illegal items can only be re-appeared by (1) paying real money to purchase it (2) exploiting the target 3DS and then injecting tickets.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Tekkevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I want to transfer my NNID from my CFW 2ds to a OFW N3ds. Will I lose the cfw stuff from my 2ds or will it stay? Like FBI app and freeshop.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have a question. I want to transfer my NNID from my CFW 2ds to a OFW N3ds. Will I lose the cfw stuff from my 2ds or will it stay? Like FBI app and freeshop.
CFW will stay on the 2DS but you'll need to reinject FBI and reinstall everything else. The OFW N3DS will not get CFW from the transfer. But if you're going to transfer anyway, then install CFW on the N3DS using the DSiWare method.

Tekkevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW will stay on the 2DS but you'll need to reinject FBI and reinstall everything else. The OFW N3DS will not get CFW from the transfer. But if you're going to transfer anyway, then install CFW on the N3DS using the DSiWare method.
The problem is that my n3ds is at 11.4 update and I dont know what method to use. How can I reinject FBI again?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that my n3ds is at 11.4 update and I dont know what method to use. How can I reinject FBI again?
11.4 can now be hacked through certain DSiWare titles or a hardmod. Use the guide to install CFW on the new3DS.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
With the transfer mode you can install CFW in a console that does not have it in version 11.4 transferring FBI of a 3ds with CFW?

Although it can not be transferred FBI, can be installed games installed in a 3ds with CFW to a 3ds without CFW or swapdoodle in vulnerable version?

Will the 3DS with CFW lose it?

Is it possible for consoles to receive a ban on the e-shop or something?

Why not just do a NAND backup first? Then, just restore after teg transfer and everything should be in place and working. May need to remove NNID with Godmode9 though.

Tekkevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for the help guys. Still can't mod my N3ds because I dont have the DSIWARE and hardmod is not an option for me. I'll just wait for any future options like soundhax to be implemented in 11.4. So my last question: When I do the transfer I dont need to do anything else on my 2DS regarding de NNID? Pustal said something about Godmode9 to completely remove it.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
till can't mod my N3ds because I dont have the DSIWARE
You buy it..........
IMG_2417.GIF

Installing boot9strap (DSiWare Game Injection)

This method requires that the source 3DS buys or already legitimately owns one of the games listed on the Installing boot9strap (DSiWare Game Injection List) page.

A pirated copy of the game will not work.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: pixelmasher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far