cfw update help please? and irshell help

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by specter7693, May 10, 2010.

May 10, 2010
  1. specter7693
    OP

Newcomer specter7693 Member

United States
    ok i have been looking to update my psp from 5.50 genb to like 5.55 or 6.00m33 but i cannot find any update that works. can some one please provide me with a link also i want to be able to use my psnabler will that work with 6.00? and is there an irshell for 6.00m33 for a psp phat? thankyou for your help

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    you are looking for something that doesn't exist.Altho you are looking for 5.50 GEN-D.

3. specter7693
    OP

United States
    not to pester or any thing but will 5.50 gen-D work for psnabler ? gen b doesnt seam 2

4. fgghjjkll

Member fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

Australia
    I'm sorry. Team M33 went down along with Dark_AleX... The latest full genuine CFW is 5.50GEN D3 (You might want to also say 5.55MHU but they're just clones of the GEN firmwares but they do work.Sorry. Before xist butts in,it's 5.55 MOD. They don't have any comments going FAAAAAKKKEE!!!! so i assume it works. Link)

And i'm sorry to say that 6.xx firmwares have removed many required files that homebrew/plugins need so it may or may not work.

EDIT: Try using PSNLover for PSN..

5. specter7693
    OP

United States
    o yeah dark alex and his team broke up and stoped doing firmware im sorry its been a while scince iv messed with the sony psp phat but could u tell me if 5.50gen d will work with psnabler? so i can play socom 3 online? t

6. specter7693
    OP

United States
    lol i just installed the 5.50 gen d so ill see if that works then ill try that

7. fgghjjkll

Australia
    I'm sorry. Your grammer, spelling and punctuation is horrible. Please fix it.

And try PSNLover. It's newer and reports say it works.

8. specter7693
    OP

United States
    yea im sorry for my grammar dude part of it is cuz its like 2am were i am and im like wicked tired but i wanna get this done. But ill try to be more careful thank you for your help so far.

9. GreatCrippler

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Two active forums going on about it tonight. Sheesh. I wish people who wrote the firmewares cared as much about the scene as those of us who still play out CFW PSPs.

10. fgghjjkll

Australia
    Because all these 5 year olds keep on complaining that a game doesn't work and they want a newer CFW. Sheesh. I wish they would gtfo of the internet. They're giving me a headache.

11. specter7693
    OP

United States
    psnlover doesn't work i followed all the steps to doing it i was postivie i did it properly should i not be running psp 5.50 gen d? can some one please help?

12. specter7693
    OP

United States
    dude fgghjjkll you are the best in the freaking world man... it did work i just miss spelled when adding to vsh and game txt but omg dude you are the best thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! works perfect!

13. fgghjjkll

Australia
    You can start being grateful by reading the forum rules. Please don't double post. Just edit.