CFW Switch very slow please help

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says for some reason my CFW Switch is running very slow I have the atmosphere and everything up to date and I don't download suspicious stuff can anyone please help me figure why it's doing this it's so bad to where when I load homebrew it just stays on a black screen or when I load a game

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has it always been like that since you hacked it, or it's a recent development? If it's recent, try to figure out what you did with homebrew or sysmodules recently. Might also be the SD card playing tricks. If you have another one, try it. Worst case scenario would be a NAND restore from your backup (or scrapping the emuEmmc and re-creating it). Backup your saves first, if you can.

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has it always been like that since you hacked it, or it's a recent development? If it's recent, try to figure out what you did with homebrew or sysmodules recently. Might also be the SD card playing tricks. If you have another one, try it. Worst case scenario would be a NAND restore from your backup (or scrapping the emuEmmc and re-creating it). Backup your saves first, if you can.
The switch was already hacked when I bought it it has SXos and I switched to Atmosphere and idk if it is using a separate nand or not and I don't have a back up I know I still have a SXos folder on the SD card but idk if I need to delete or not

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's been slow since you switched to Atmosphere? Or before that? Too bad you don't have a nand backup. It would have been an easy fix, then. By the way, you can figure out if you're using emuMMC by going to system settings and then choosing System. If there's an E at the end of the current version, you're on emuMMC. If there's an S, you're on your regular nand. Check the last picture of this page for reference. If everything happened on emuMMC, and your sysMMC is working fine, I would just start from scratch and re-create a new emuMMC.

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's been slow since you switched to Atmosphere? Or before that? Too bad you don't have a nand backup. It would have been an easy fix, then. By the way, you can figure out if you're using emuMMC by going to system settings and then choosing System. If there's an E at the end of the current version, you're on emuMMC. If there's an S, you're on your regular nand. Check the last picture of this page for reference. If everything happened on emuMMC, and your sysMMC is working fine, I would just start from scratch and re-create a new emuMMC.
Says current vet is 14.1.2!ams 1.3.2!S

Mojoswagger1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try putting the device in airplane mode . Did it suddenly stop lagging out ? If so look in the folder labeled erpt_reports, are there an unusually large number of them ? If so, do you have a false account linked ? If so, the device is most likely logging both your regular and your fake account . Putting it in airplane mode temporarily halts this but it will begin again if you reinstate wifi without unlinking the false account .

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Try putting the device in airplane mode . Did it suddenly stop lagging out ? If so look in the folder labeled erpt_reports, are there an unusually large number of them ? If so, do you have a false account linked ? If so, the device is most likely logging both your regular and your fake account . Putting it in airplane mode temporarily halts this but it will begin again if you reinstate wifi without unlinking the false account .
still not fixed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh