Hacking CFW Removal

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone screaming "YOU WILL BE BANNED NO MATTER WHAT DOOM AND GLOOM IS CERTAIN RIP YOU" has no idea what they're talking about. I played around with FG when it first came out, a few times a couple weeks later, and tried SX OS when that happened. I've spent the last two days straight playing Fortnite for a few hours. No ban.

NightlyParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone screaming "YOU WILL BE BANNED NO MATTER WHAT DOOM AND GLOOM IS CERTAIN RIP YOU" has no idea what they're talking about. I played around with FG when it first came out, a few times a couple weeks later, and tried SX OS when that happened. I've spent the last two days straight playing Fortnite for a few hours. No ban.

Exactly, I been playing rocket league and fortnite while under CFW and been perfectly fine. The ones screaming about being banned are retarded and need to be launched at the sun.

NightlyParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure tomorrow I won't be banned either. If you have done the research you would know most people banned has been from using devmenu or backup loading though LayeredFS or SX OS. So GTFO troll and stop miss informing people

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure tomorrow I won't be banned either. If you have done the research you would know most people banned has been from using devmenu or backup loading though LayeredFS or SX OS. So GTFO troll and stop miss informing people

First the little diddy was S A R C A S M. Comprehendo.
I'm just as frustrated as U about all the "Will I Get banned" and "Your gonna be banned"
Like I said no one really knows and yes there is still tomorrow.

Last edited by Ratatattat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.