Hacking CFW not loading after game update

Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Help !!! My son when starting super Mario deluxe clicked on update rather than start software. The switch then rebooted and now wont boot into CFW, (shows pkg1 error), using either reinx or atmosphere.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

nutsack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you probably got updated to 7.0.0, so you're stuck until the new Atmosphere is released supporting it. Maybe it won't be too long since SciresM has a version that works if you bring your own keys. Once the new Atmosphere CFW drops go and delete your wireless settings and never connect the system to a network again to keep this from happening.

Reactions: Lacius

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Help !!! My son when starting super Mario deluxe clicked on update rather than start software. The switch then rebooted and now wont boot into CFW, (shows pkg1 error), using either reinx or atmosphere.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

See Lacius comment.. if your on system version 7 then wait or downgrade... also use 90dns

Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys, yes its on version 7.0.0 now. Is there a method of downgrading then? Otherwise will wait until atmosphere drops. Thanks again for all your replies.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, yes its on version 7.0.0 now. Is there a method of downgrading then? Otherwise will wait until atmosphere drops. Thanks again for all your replies.

Then you are a screw! You will have to wait for Atmosphere and ReiNX to release 7.0 CFW in weeks or a month later. Soon.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be so dramatic. it's probably not going to take very long, Should already be ways to do it from what I heard..

Not a drama. I am at Distro channel and I was select to be "Notable Members" and the developer (Very nice people) there mentioned to me that it might be few weeks to a month. They are working on it. For me.. Easy to tell, ReiNX: They released 6.2.0 CFW a last month and 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Not a drama. I am at Distro channel and I was select to be "Notable Members" and the developer (Very nice people) there mentioned to me that it might be few weeks to a month. They are working on it. For me.. Easy to tell, ReiNX: They released 6.2.0 CFW a last month and 2 weeks ago.

Well I heard a couple of days/weeks. Anyhow noone is expecting it to take very long and noone is screwed..
I would certainly not expect it to take months since is doesn't seem like it's that difficult to update the CFW's to support 7.0.0.

Also last time, people were saying that nintendo managed to patch a hardware flaw and that this was the end for CFW on new firmwares.
How long did it take? hmmm..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally