Hacking Cfw noob please help

QueenKikyo944

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new non hacked switch that can be cfw if I do this just to important a save from my hacked switch witch is banned to the new one will the new one be banned for my cfw it just to do save injects only not using the switch for games ect ?

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new non hacked switch that can be cfw if I do this just to important a save from my hacked switch witch is banned to the new one will the new one be banned for my cfw it just to do save injects only not using the switch for games ect ?
what game are you trying to transfer the save to the non-banned switch?

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If its an unmodified save game from a game, you are probably safe. If the save game got modified outside of the game, check if it's safe to use online.

Also best only use the default atmosphere directly form their git, without any modifications, since their default setup should be safe for systems going online.

Reactions: binkinator

QueenKikyo944

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its an unmodified save game from a game, you are probably safe. If the save game got modified outside of the game, check if it's safe to use online.

Also best only use the default atmosphere directly form their git, without any modifications, since their default setup should be safe for systems going online.
Okay thank you

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, I always forget it exists, but there should be a save game transfer option in the switches settings.
I never used it myself, so I don't know if it works with every game, or needs an online connection, but that would probably be the even easier way to transfer the save.

Edit:
Here is the support artikel from nintendo about the save transfer:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Nintendo-Switch/How-to-Transfer-Your-Save-Data-To-a-Nearby-Nintendo-Switch-Console-1549113.html#:~:text=From the HOME Menu, select,Select “Send Save Data”.

No use CWF this will brick your Nintendo Switch
No it won't, it's actually kinda hard to brick your switch with cfw if you just use normal homebrew, and are carefull with updates.
And even banning doesn't nesesary happen, if you just use homebrew, I use two switches 100% in CFW and while going online for many years now, and I didn't get banned yet.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1