Hacking Question CFW Memloader is possible?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have used MemLoader to back the Nand through HacDiskMount, and apparently it also serves to load Linux or another Distro from PC. But I would like to know if I can use an .ini file that CFW loads through the MicroSD, and instead of reading that file in the MicroSD, I find it on the PC, specifically where I run the .bat that has the script of RMC.exe -> payload.bin ---> cfwconfig.ini

Can I use Memloader or a preconfigured version that loads CFW from my PC?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you want to save about 4-6 MB on the SD Card, removing the modules and ini file? Not really worth it. I'd like to say it's possible, but I don't know if anyone has bothered to venture on that one.

If you do not mind, could I ask why you want that?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
if all you want is a payload that kicks your straight into CFW without any interaction with the console, try SwitchBlade https://gbatemp.net/threads/switchblade-another-instant-cfw-payload.504677/
You say that this "Payload" has CFW in it, without the need for .ini and .kip files in SD ?. If so, it would be nice to see CFWRei incorporated into this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So you want to save about 4-6 MB on the SD Card, removing the modules and ini file? Not really worth it. I'd like to say it's possible, but I don't know if anyone has bothered to venture on that one.

If you do not mind, could I ask why you want that?
Sadly I have a 2GB MicroSD, it works perfectly in OFW, but Hekate Payloads or others do not detect the .ini and .kip files in the MicroSD. It throws me errors that I did not find them

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, it still requires SD files. there aren't any payloads that themselves contain CFW, i think for one thing the payload size limit is too small for that.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
no, it still requires SD files. there aren't any payloads that themselves contain CFW, i think for one thing the payload size limit is too small for that.
Then I will acquire a MicroSd, but apparently I have to know precisely which one is compatible for CFW, because although all the OFW detects it, Hekate still does not support all models

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described