xfighter11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @All

I was about to hack my New 3DS XL and it was running good until a certain point: Section III - System Transfer.

I don't know what I did wrong but something went wrong while transferring system data from Old 3DS XL to New 3DS XL. It didn't transfer the DSiWare save.

I wanted to try the whole process again but it looks like I need to buy the exploit game I bought (SUDOKU) again on the source 3DS XL since it already transferred the ID. Is that really true? If yes that would be a shame.

In general I find this method really hard.

I also read something I need to wait 7 days because of a Nintendo restriction. Is that really true? Is there any way Indin't need to buy the game again?

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited by xfighter11,

K3F

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the same issue as xfighter11. The system transferred over fine...but no SUDOKU so i was not able to exploit the target DS. Any advice would be great as I am now waiting the 7 day time out to try again.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You don't have to buy it again or wait 7 days (unless this fails, but it'll only fail if you made a mistake in the original process). Restore the pre-transfer NAND backup on the source, and go to System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare. Move the game to SD. Put this SD in the target console (or: delete the Nintendo 3DS folder then paste in the one from the source), go to System Settings -> Data Management ->DSiWare again and move the game to system memory. It should all work now.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: ThisIsDaAccount

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: