Hacking CFW For Old 3DS XL?

MrRoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this a terrible question (I am just now finding out about this and am having trouble with it) and has been asked before but is there anyway that someone can help me with installing a CFW to the old 3ds xl on version 11.5.0? I don't have a second 3ds because I am very new to the newer Nintendo Handheld systems. If someone could dumb this down for me as much as possible that would be great, thanks!

-Ross

D

Deleted User

First of all you are posting in the ds section instead of the 3ds section.As for cfw on 11.5,it's not possible without hardmodding.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm sorry if this a terrible question (I am just now finding out about this and am having trouble with it) and has been asked before but is there anyway that someone can help me with installing a CFW to the old 3ds xl on version 11.5.0? I don't have a second 3ds because I am very new to the newer Nintendo Handheld systems. If someone could dumb this down for me as much as possible that would be great, thanks!

-Ross
Unless you have or can borrow a second hacked/hackable 3DS your best bet is to wait for ntrboothax, which just requires a specific DS flashcart flashed with a special firmware.
Oh my God, I am so sorry. I will delete the post right away and again, I'm sorry for my stupidity.
You can't delete it, just report your own post asking for it to be moved.

Reactions: MrRoss

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.4-11.5 Has no way of downgrading/getting CFW without a second 3ds that has CFW and a DSIWare exploit game installed. Or having a 11.3 or previous nand back up of the system and the ability to solder.

MrRoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you have or can borrow a second hacked/hackable 3DS your best bet is to wait for ntrboothax, which just requires a specific DS flashcart flashed with a special firmware.

You can't delete it, just report your own post asking for it to be moved.
I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't be allowed to use this site because I can't even find the report button. I have spent 10 minutes looking for the report button.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, I think you can do a full B9S installation with just a hardmod, but unless youre handy with soldering, just wait for ntrboothax. It can't be patched with updates, so you can update your system if there is a new one before the release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: