Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah I am a noob to this and getting very frustrated. I have IOS 249 installed, CFG USB Loader is running form that. I am running CFG USB loader from SD, with MArio Kart Wii and Red Steel on a FAT32 usb hard drive (30 gigs). CFG will recognize the drive, but not the games. ANy idea what is going wrong?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not if you dont give us any more innformation, we dont have a clue.
what cios, what sm, what hard drive WTF ios249 means nothing, you could have a stub that says ios249 for all we know

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the FAT version of CFG and do you have IOS222 installed or cIOSx rev19 (for FAT partition support). I don't get on here much, but I thought this was the requirements to play from a FAT partition.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out the issue(s). Didnt have cIOS236, didnt have Hermes 222/223. Also, the games werent in the "wbfs" folder in the root of the hard drive.

All works exceptionally well now. Sorry for not giving more info at the time, I was gettin ready to leave for work. Anyway it is not a stub 249, and it is a Western Digitial WD300 Caviar internal ide hooked up with a ide/sata-usb cable and powered with a pc power supply that turns on whenever it is plugged in.

Gonna move up to a 200gig soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout