Hacking Certain Nsp games not working

Mike_77712

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried installing Arcade Anniversary Classics, Bloodstained COTM , Capcom Beat em up bundle and Axiom Verge but these specific games just wont work. I've tried different sources for the Capcom bundle as well. But every time I open one it closes saying Software closed because of an error. I've installed Arcade Anniversary Classics and played it before but for some reason it won't work either. I'm in 9.0 emunand, atmosphere but even when i was on 8.1 these games didn't seem to work. Not sure what the issue could be other, nsps work just fine. Also I do have the 9.0 sig patches on my sd

Last edited by Mike_77712,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried installing Arcade Anniversary Classics, Bloodstained COTM , Capcom Beat em up bundle and Axiom Verge but these specific games just wont work. I've tried different sources for the Capcom bundle as well. But every time I open one it closes saying Software closed because of an error. I've installed Arcade Anniversary Classics and played it before but for some reason it won't work either. I'm in 9.0 emunand, atmosphere but even when i was on 8.1 these games didn't seem to work. Not sure what the issue could be other, nsps work just fine. Also I do have the 9.0 sig patches on my sd
Well are you using Fusee or Hekate? Because, contrary to popular belief, there are different piracy patches depending on which bootloader you use.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
have you tried with Flight Mode off, then on?
Also try with a user that has a Nintendo account linked and one that doesn’t.
One of these normally does the trick if you’re sure the nsp and card are good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)