Hacking Certain applets, system titles not working on EmuNAND

mungry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Friends list applet will not load, nor will the Miiverse applet load. My activity log also will not load. Friends list gets stuck on the loading screen, Miiverse gets stuck on the loading screen, and the activity log is stuck on the loading screen. I can get into all of these perfectly on my sysNAND. Anyone else having these troubles? (n3ds that was on 9.9u downgraded to 9.2, EmuNAND 9.5 with latest NVer installed)

mungry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I understand why I'm having this problem. I have a few .cia files installed that are not specific to my region. So applets like friends list and Miiverse freak out because they are getting game information from games out of your region and it must not understand how to handle that information so it just crashes on startup. The same goes for the activity log since it records the games you startup and play. Thanks to everyone for contributing to the thread!!! Yay!!!! :glare: Maybe now something could be done to trick these applets, and apps into thinking that the games are from your region, or getting them to ignore these out of region games/apps (probably a more plausible way to handle this problem).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...