Cemu Emulator version 1.13.0 publicly released

LnO2PQJ.png

The renowned Nintendo Wii U emulator, Cemu, has received an update. Version 1.13.0d is now available to the public, and can be downloaded from their official website. New features in this build of the emulator include letting users boot homebrew .elf files, along with improving how graphic and texture packs are handled by the emulator. Outside of that, multiple bugs have been fixed in regards to audio, Wiimote support, and softlocks. Version 1.14.0, the upcoming update, which is currently only distributed to a small few, makes more major changes, such as allowing for The Wonderful 101 to be playable, and getting more titles to reach an in-game state.

Public release date: 2018-08-05

# New in 1.13.0d:

general: Fixed language selection in general settings
general: Added support for arithmetic expressions in presets and texture rules
Fixed multiple graphic pack errors with the new version

# New in 1.13.0c:

general: Fixed recompiler bug that could cause random softlocks

# New in 1.13.0b:

general: Fixed hex constants in new graphic packs

padscore: Fixed trigger and release values for emulated wiimote controllers

# New in 1.13.0:

general: Added support for launching .elf executables (homebrew)
general: Overhauled graphic packs system and interface
- Added the ability to store multiple presets in one graphic pack (e.g. multiple resolutions in a single resolution graphic pack)
The used preset can be selected in the interface. Only one preset can be active at a time per graphic pack
- Replaced the graphic pack list with a tree view to allow hierachical structuring
- Added description and path field
- Added a button to reload custom shaders while a game is running (mainly intended for graphic pack development)
- Existing graphic packs for Cemu 1.12.2 and earlier remain compatible

general: Added a new general settings window and moved most options there
general: Added discord rich presence support

input: Cemu should no longer detect some keyboard special keys as permanently pressed

audio: The audio output device can now be selected and changed in the audio settings

padscore: Fixed a bug where some controllers where read as wiimote input instead of their proper format (Applies only to Pro or classic controller)
padscore: Fixed default values for WPADGetDataFormat to match the configured controller

:download: Source (Download)

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They focused too much on botw they should call it botw emulator. Many people stopped paying into it. There is nothing great to play on it, it's the WiiU after all lmao.

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, nintendo sold more switch in a year than wii u in 6 years ;)

That is true for sure. I bought my wii u on release thinking it would be successful like the wii, but boy I was so wrong. I enjoyed it for what it was. I hope that the virtual console it had will make its way over to the switch. That was one of my favourite features.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is true for sure. I bought my wii u on release thinking it would be successful like the wii, but boy I was so wrong. I enjoyed it for what it was. I hope that the virtual console it had will make its way over to the switch. That was one of my favourite features.
yea well, Wii u scene can still give us big surprises
Wii u is a great machine for emulation imo

Reactions: Skittyusedcovet

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a Wii-U and honestly I find CEMU better to play on because I have it set to use Xbox 360 controllers (too stingy to pay for different controllers for the Wii-U)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16