cemu crashes while compiling shaders botw

Discussion in 'Wii U - Emulation & CEMU' started by Koon, May 24, 2017.

1. Koon
    OP

Koon Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2017
    India
    this is my first post so i don't know how this goes.
    when i launch zelda botw on cemu without shaders it works but is really slow with 1 to 9 fps and constantly stutters a lot making it unplayable. i came to know that with the help of shaders i can fix this but whenever i get any shader cemu crashes while compiling the shaders.i thought that maybe the shader is incompatible. but now i have tried many shaders and all of them crashes halfway while compiling. for 17k it crashes around 11000/1700 and for 6k it crashes around 4000/6000.
    my pc specs are intel core i5 2.3 ghz clock speed,8gb ram,4gb nvidia 940mx graphic card. i know that these specs are a bit low for cemu but i know that some people have run the game playable in these specs.
    i have tried using cemu version 1.7.4d and 1.7.5 but both crash while compiling.
    i know this is too much to ask but i am a complete noob when it comes to computer and stuff so please explain in a simplified manner.
    any help is appreciated. thanks in advance

2. Xalphenos

Xalphenos GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2017
    United States
    First things first. Get rid of that 17k cache. A "complete" botw cache is only really 10k max. So get one of the popular 9k ones. In a week you'll need a new cache anyway.

Koon likes this.
  3. Koon
    OP

Koon Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2017
    India
    I tried using 6k ones too but cemu crashes when compiling them too. Game only loads when i use 400 one but fps then is 0.2