CEF Question

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Leykis, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Leykis
    OP

Leykis Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2010
    United States
    So I have a Vita w/ 3.01 and I installed TN-V8 on it using numblast. Everything works great so far. My question is, everytime I load into the CEF it prompts me to setup the PSP like its a new psp or freshly formatted one. I have to set date, time, name, etc.. I understand this is only an emulator and that's probably the reason it isn't retaining my settings but is there a way to bypass this so I'm not having to configure the system everytime I load into it through numblast?

2. Arizato

Arizato Memento Mori

Jun 1, 2009
    That's weird. It should remember your settings even though you exit TN-V. Have you tried going to the recovery menu and then back to TN-V after making the time/date/name configuration?

3. Crisp Cookie

Crisp Cookie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 18, 2013
    Belgium
    Did you install the 6.60 files?

Install 6.60 files.png

4. Leykis
    OP

Leykis Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2010
    United States
    Yes, I installed the 6.60 files.

Maybe it's not retaining the settings because of the way I'm closing out of the CEF? After starting up the CEF, going through the initial setup and then playing a PSP game, I'll close out of it by pressing the PS button on the Vita. Is there another way I should be exiting out of the CEF that I'm not aware of?

5. Crisp Cookie

Crisp Cookie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 18, 2013
    Belgium
    close out of it by pressing the PS button on the Vita can't be a problem (I use numblast too)
    The only thing I can say is check if you install everything correct and that you put the 2 psp saves on your vita.