CBHC - Black screen, -5 on gamepad

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hoc20, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Hoc20
    OP

Hoc20 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2017
    France
    Hello, i have hacked my Wii U with mocha a couples days and everything was fine. Could boot on it with Haxchi, and play with backups normally.
    Yesterday, I tryed the CBHC method to boot automaticly on mocha. I extracted CBHC_v1.6_2.zip at the root of the SD card, then launched CBHC from the Homebrew Launcher.
    It showed me my ds game and I installed it.
    After that, I selected to autoboot on mocha, The Wii U rebooted and then the catastroph!!!

When it boot, I have a screen only on Gamepad telling about CBHC autobooting, then White screen with "Wii U" writen, then a black screen with just -5 writen, then nothing, it stays on that -5 with the sound of the Wii U menu.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If somebody can help me, it would be realy great.

Thanks for reding me.

NoNAND likes this.
  2. Tommy084

Tommy084 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2013
    Norway
    Dont think you have bricked, try press home button when it says autobooting...

3. krueger96

krueger96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2016
    Italy
    check your sd card, it could just be mocha placed in the wrong directory

4. Hoc20
    OP

Hoc20 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2017
    France
    Guys, thank you, I tryed the home button as you sayed Tommy084 and I coold select Type of boot. I disabled the autoboot and selected Homebrew Launcher and could reboot on mocha.
    krueger96, it seems i dont have mocha in the wright place, you are right, could you telle me where shoul i put it? Here are screens of my sd card:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks

Tommy084 likes this.
  5. krueger96

krueger96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2016
    Italy
    mocha.elf should be in sd:/wiiu/apps/mocha
    at least i have it this way, but keep in mind i don't use cbhc, just regular haxchi

6. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

GBAtemp Patron
    MichiS97 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 14, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Bavaria
    You don't even need Mocha. Just hold the home button and choose to boot into SysMenu.

7. Hoc20
    OP

Hoc20 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2017
    France
    Thanx for all Guys, everything is ok now for me after selecting Homebrew launcher at boot and copying the right files in mocha folder.
    Going to resolve my post.

krueger96 likes this.