Categories & Covers [WiiWare]

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by KarlKarls, Mar 11, 2012.

1. KarlKarls
    OP

KarlKarls Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2012
    I've recently added over 300 forwarder ISOs for my WiiWare to my HDD for use with a USB loader. Right now I am between GX and CFG.. messing with them both to see which I like most.
    I will probably end up custom making the 100+ covers for the WiiWare that don't seem to be available anywhere, unless someone knows of a recent pack of WiiWare covers (3D/Flat).. That'd be awesome!
    Also, I can't find a setting anywhere to change the covers path for CFG Loader... I have thousands of covers stored nicely already and I do not want to move them all just for CFG alone. Hopefully there is a way else this may be the only reason I won't be using this loader. I must be missing it because this seems like a pretty basic option to have.

As for the categories.. I'd like to have a single category for my WiiWare to keep them separate from Wii games within the backup loader's display. I know CFG and USBGX both support categories and currently both work flawlessly on categorizing everything except WiiWare so my question is: do I have to add every WiiWare title to the category file manually? or is there an up to date pre-made category list with WiiWare titles already added?

Thanks for any advice!

2. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    i have the same issue, and have had it for a while. i do have a pack that contains some custom 3d covers. http://www.mediafire.com/?z2g1r4xfytjtiiu . there are 320 i've stopped keeping up with it.

if you don't mind, which i don't there are a lot of french covers for wiiware. i have them in place it doesn't bother me too much but i would love to have a full and complete USA cover set for my wiiware just don't have enough time to work on it.

3. KarlKarls
    OP

KarlKarls Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2012
    I had 261 of the 320 in your pack so it did help a bit :) thank you.
    I downloaded most~ of the ones I have with Wii Backup Manager after adding the forwarder ISOs to my HDD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice