Homebrew Catching UBs?

smurfsmasher89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody here know how to catch them? are they in the wild or is there somewhere you have to go for an in game event? im on UB 01 and i went to the volcano and digg's cave havent seen UB01 yet. altho i was using max repel.

--EDIT-- Nvm figured it out someone please remove lol thx

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody here know how to catch them? are they in the wild or is there somewhere you have to go for an in game event? im on UB 01 and i went to the volcano and digg's cave havent seen UB01 yet. altho i was using max repel.

--EDIT-- Nvm figured it out someone please remove lol thx
how did you start the mission to get them? i cant figure it out after going to that motel on route 8

smurfsmasher89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you start the mission to get them? i cant figure it out after going to that motel on route 8
they explain it to u... battle the blonde in the motel. after that goto the ather boat. basement, find the big boob chick, get the balls, go back to the motel. Mission started.

smurfsmasher89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because catching a Pokemon in Pokemon has everything to do with 3DS homebrewing.
i meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the only way u could get pokemon early is via homebrew/hacking your 3ds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kinda sorta 1% related lol to be fair i did ask it to be removed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk