OP
Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guys,
I feel like I am losing my mind. I:ve got the other two legendaries and I just need to get Mesprite, but as I am sure most of you know he runs away immediately.
I checked around and some places said I needed mean look to stop him from running away. Makes sense, so I ran around creeping on wild pokemon to get my lvl 10 golbat to a lvl 33 (took me about an hour), only to find out that Mesprite runs away before Golbat gets a chance to attack.
I feel like I am taking crazy pills.
What should I do?

PS I foolishly used my Master Ball on Dialga. Is there a way I can get another one?

A-Negative

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is indeed another way, but it's pretty difficult. In Jubilife City, the TV station has a lottery drawing everyday. If all your numbers match, you get a Master Ball.

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Catch a higher level Golbat 45 ish, the one I caught is faster than mespirit and it can use mean look which prevents it from running away.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i didnt bother with mean look, i raised a sneasle to 50 ish with false swipe and stood between route 203/Jubilife City and kept running back and forth causing the pokemon to change position on the map till they landed on route 203, then false swiped his ass down to 1 hp then threw a duskball and caught him in one try. yeah mean look mite have been alittle easier but it really didnt take long at all to do it like i did, maybe 10 minutes.

-KangaRod-

OP
Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
I found a level 44 Golbat that the bastard made me trade my Azelf for; which still wasn't fast enough. I also didn't know that their health would drop everytime, if I damaged them.
Where did you get the false swipe, I can't remember where I saw it at this point, but its probably what I am going to do.

BTW my Golbat is at lvl 46 and still not fast enough. Does anyone know what speed Mesprit is?

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a level 44 Golbat that the bastard made me trade my Azelf for; which still wasn't fast enough. I also didn't know that their health would drop everytime, if I damaged them.
Where did you get the false swipe, I can't remember where I saw it at this point, but its probably what I am going to do.

BTW my Golbat is at lvl 46 and still not fast enough. Does anyone know what speed Mesprit is?
i used a Wobbuffet i Pal Parked from Ruby... also my mesprit had 84 speed at lvl 50
also.. Azelf is a MUCH better pokemon than Mesprit in terms of Attack and Sp Attack Stats... so you got f***ed =/

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Drifloon at the Valley Windworks on Friday afternoon, only one, beat it or catch it
smile.gif
(good pokemon IMO)

-KangaRod-

OP
Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
woo hoo. Got it all done. Now, I'm waiting on my legit copies of Emerald and Fire Red to come in the mail. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer my saved backup games onto a legit cart?
I have an EZ Flash V + 3-1, R4DS, Ezflash IV lite deluxe, and Ezflash IV

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you can clone pkmn on emerald (watch youtube for guide) and when you clone, put your master ball on the pkmn and voila : 2 masters, 4, 8 ...

remember : keep at least 1 master ball on emerald, otherwise : bye bye clone ball

carlpk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so all u do is try to catch it.i always just go to a city then ride my bike to a route and go back to the city until it come nears me then i tried to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh