OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
How do I get past the skeleton boss in the prison? That's only like the 2nd or 3rd boss and I can't even get a hit in without taking two hits in edgewise!

I mean, even Portrait of Ruin was easier!

EDIT: HAAAAAALPPPPPPPP... XD

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Added Info:

I don't suck at Castlevania, but that boss is too hard!

...The only thing I suck at at Castlevania is....... GETTING UP THOSE FREAKIN STAIRS. I only learned how to do it the other day. :\

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
Check out this Walkthrough, when you get there hit control+f and enter "[Miner1]", there's a strategy there I used to beat the Boss without getting hit at all!
..You could..cheat..to kill..the Boss..

Hope it helps!

Some people just don't want to cheat. They want to play it the fair way, in order to receive/experience the fun. If you cheat, games are sure to be boring.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two things:
1. Not necessarily, after you finish a game it can be fun to cause havok.
b. I was not saying she should cheat, I didn't cheat to beat 'im, It's just an option.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok..why were you mocking me then?

EDIT: Actually I'm pretty sure that strategy is solid, as long as she stocked up on potions and such.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
heyy yeaa its very hard the first time u play it , but try and try , and when u see his moves , the rest is easy , i play it 3 times , and that game is sooo godd , i complete it , is a shame the game is short , and dracula is hard in hard jahaha

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mock you. I was only stating what I believe that other people would say or do
That's ok then,
But really, do you have a decent strategy for this that doesn't involve cheating or inordinate amount of level grinding?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
I am r4ymond said:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mock you. I was only stating what I believe that other people would say or do
That's ok then,
But really, do you have a decent strategy for this that doesn't involve cheating or inordinate amount of level grinding?

No, I don't even play the game, lol. Well, I played the game once...but didn't like it. It was boring to me. I was giving...Options.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I FINALLY got past that part.... :\
Hard as freakin hell. I had to use up all my healing items, then waste like two hours.
hate2.gif

I don't like the prison. In fact, just because of the prison I might just delete the game off my R4. And it's not that I didn't like the boss, which I didn't. I don't like the setting of the prison. I don't like any part of the prison. The enemies are okay but the prison itself is just very bland.... >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.