Gaming Castlevania DoS - stuck!

bumjeans

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried looking at guides, but given the freeform nature, not sure what I'm looking for.

Basically the next thing to explore I need to be able to swim underwater, fly, or open those metal gate thingies.

Which one should I be looking at first and how do I advance?

Balious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try and help you but I do not clearly know what you have done. Is the puppet master the last creature boss you killed? If so then I believe this is the next step you should do.

The water one out of those is the next thing to get and I try my best to help you. Im not exactly sure if this is right.
Go to the warp room of dark chapel (its near the bottom of that level) and keep going south west until your about to reach the bottom then go right and you should enter a new zone called subterranean hall. theres a save point at the bottom of the start and a few rights will lead you to the underwater boss.

Thats as far helpful I can be. It should be right but im not exactly sure as i couldn't get on my game and all i had was a map to go on.

bumjeans

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool thanks.

I have got Puppet Master and the last section I cleared was the condemned tower. But I will head for the dark chapel, assuming I have unlocked that area already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU